Chapter 150

Welp here is a little fanart of Kirra/Emily/Ophelia that I made and now lets get on with the story ig

Welp here is a little fanart of Kirra/Emily/Ophelia that I made and now lets get on with the story ig. Also, who do you think she should go to the Yule Ball with?

Kirra made her way up to the astronomy tower and walked over to the ledge before sitting down and pushing her legs through the metal bars on the side so that her legs were dangling off the side of the large tower. Her eyes trailed up to the stars and landed on the Leo constellation before focusing on a particular star, "I miss you," she choked out softly as tears were immediately brought to her eyes.

"You always said you loved the stars, hell you made me love them too. It's funny how they seem to shine so much brighter now that you have joined them," she stared, on the verge of falling apart as tears poured down her cheeks. "I don't know what I'm doing Reg... I need you," she cried to the sky.

Little did she know was that the curly-haired Slytherin was watching her... it was all he did. She meant everything to him and he knew it was selfish but he wished that even after all this time. her heart still longed for him, but she now had someone else, and he knew he had to accept that.

He watched with tears in his eyes as she choked on her own sobs and began to smash her fist angrily down into the ground, he reached out for her, begging her to stop but she couldn't see him. She couldn't feel him, no matter how loud he called to her, she never heard him.

He knew he couldn't stop her so he sat next to her, hoping that maybe this time she would be able to feel his presence even a little bit and that it would calm down. He reached over and placed his hand on her leg, just like he used to do. She didn't even flinch. 

Reggie watched as another came and sat next to her on the other side, "there is nothing that I can do to help her," Reggie choked out to the boy, tears falling down his face, disappearing as soon as they left his face

"I know," the other boy muttered out as he looked at his best friend with a deep sense of sadness. The girl cried in a mixture of pain and sadness as she brought her bloody knuckles into her lap as she cursed at the universe for making her life like this, "we should be there with her." He reached out and placed his transparent hand on top of her bloody one

Kirra could feel a sense of warmness on either side of her, a warmness that made her slightly relax. "I'm so done," she whispered out before laying down on her back, staring up at the stars through the open ceiling and after a while, she ended up crying herself to sleep.

The two boys stared down at her, both of them sitting in an awkward silence, it wasn't like they never talked. They talked all the time now, Reggie was always watching her and the other boy along with many others were constantly coming to check on the girl. It was just that neither of them knew what to say to the other.

"Guess she has a type huh?" the second boy asked with a small playful grin on his lips, trying to defuse the tension between the two of them. Reggie slowly looked away from the girl and looked over at the boy with raised eyebrows and a small grin