Percy the HB

They found Mr. Weasley sitting in the bar, reading the Daily Prophet. "Harry! Kirra!" he said, smiling as he looked up. "How are you both?" 

"Fine, thanks," said Harry 

"Im great thank you, Mr Weasley!" Kirra beamed up at the man as she, Harry, Ron, and Hermione joined Mr Weasley with their shopping. Mr Weasley put down his paper, and Kirra saw the now familiar picture of Sirius Black staring up at her and she felt the familiar sadness course through her. 

"They still haven't caught him, then?" Harry suddenly asked, snapping his sister out of her thoughts. 

"No," said Mr Weasley, looking extremely grave. "They've pulled us all off our regular jobs at the Ministry to try and find him, but no luck so far." 

"Would we get a reward if we caught him?" asked Ron. "It'd be good to get some more money —" 

"Don't be ridiculous, Ron," said Mr Weasley, who on closer inspection looked very strained. "Black's not going to be caught by a thirteen-year-old wizard. It's the Azkaban guards who'll get him back, you mark my words." 

At that moment Mrs Weasley entered the bar, laden with shopping bags and followed by the twins, Fred and George, who were about to start their fifth year at Hogwarts; the newly elected head Boy, Percy; and the Weasleys' youngest child and only girl, Ginny. 

The red haired twins instantly rushed over to the Hufflepuff and threw themselves at her, wrapping her in their arms, happy their prankster trio was back together. "There you are lil Hufflepuff!" Fred beckoned

"Freddie and I were hoping you'd be here!" George added but they all let go of each other when somebody cleared their throat from behind them.  Percy held out his hand solemnly as though he and Kirra had never met and said, "Kirra. How nice to see you." 

"Hello, Percy," said Kirra, trying not to laugh. 

"I hope you're well?" said Percy pompously, shaking hands. It was rather like being introduced to the mayor. "Very well, thanks —" the Hufflepuff shared a look with Fred and George and they grinned mischievously

"Kirra!" said Fred, elbowing Percy out of the way and bowing deeply, mocking Percy. "Simply splendid to see you, old girl —" 

"Marvelous," said George, pushing Fred aside and seizing Kirra's hand in turn. "Absolutely spiffing." Percy scowled while Kirra snorted unattractively with laughter.

"That's enough, now," said Mrs. Weasley. 

"Mum!" said Fred, as though he'd only just spotted her and seizing her hand, too. "How really corking to see you —" 

"I said, that's enough," said Mrs Weasley, depositing her shopping in an empty chair. "Hello, Kirra and Harry, dearies. I suppose you've heard our exciting news?" She pointed to the brand-new silver badge on Percy's chest. "Second Head Boy in the family!" she said, swelling with pride. 

"And last," Fred muttered under his breath towards Kirra but his mother seemed to hear it. 

"I don't doubt that," said Mrs. Weasley, frowning suddenly. "I notice they haven't made you two prefects." 

"What do we want to be prefects for?" said George, looking revolted at the very idea. "It'd take all the fun out of life." Kirra giggled. 

"You want to set a better example for your sister and Kirra, you know they both look up to the two of you!" snapped Mrs. Weasley. 

"Ginny's got other brothers to set her an example, Mother and Kirra has got Harry," said Percy loftily. "I'm going up to change for dinner..." He disappeared and George heaved a sigh. "We tried to shut him in a pyramid," he told Kirra. "But Mum spotted us."