Together

Hey Cedric girlies... you're favourite part is coming up soon ;P

She paused at a junction of two paths and looked around for some sign of Fleur. She was sure it had been she who had screamed. What had she met? Was she all right? There was no sign of red sparks — did that mean she had got herself out of trouble, or was she in such trouble that she couldn't reach her wand? 

Kirra took the right fork with a feeling of increasing unease . . .  "Fleur! Fleur where are you! It's Kirra Potter, let me know where you are so I can help you!"

Nothing  

The cup was somewhere close by, and it sounded as though Fleur was no longer in the running. She didn't care about winning... the only thing fuelling her to do well was the prize money. Money that she could give to Sirius to help him find somewhere to stay. Money that she could give to Remus who needed it more than anyone. Or money she could give to the Weasleys. 

She wondered if Harry and Cedric were okay...

She met nothing for ten minutes, but kept running into dead ends. Twice she took the same wrong turning. Finally, she found a new route and started to jog along it, her wandlight waving, making her shadow flicker and distort on the hedge walls. Then she rounded another corner and found herself facing a Blast-Ended Skrewt.

Cedric was right — it was enormous. Ten feet long, it looked more like a giant scorpion than anything. Its long sting was curled over its back. Its thick armor glinted in the light from Kirra's wand, which she pointed at it.

"Stupefy!"

The spell hit the skrewt's armor and rebounded; Kirra ducked just in time, but could smell burning hair; it had singed the top of her head. She knew spells to deal with it but she didn't want to hurt it either. 

The skrewt issued a blast of fire from its end and flew for ward toward her.

"Levioso!" Kirra yelled. The spell hit the skrewt's and it stopped in its place, floating in the air. "Depulso!" she exclaimed and the creature went flying far over the hedge. 

She took a left path and hit a dead end, a right, and hit another; forcing herself to stop, heart hammering, he performed the Four Point Spell again, backtracked, and chose a path that would take her northwest.

"This is shit... ive never been good with directions," Kirra complained with a huff, "this is why Prongs was always leading the way through the forest."

She had been hurrying along the new path for a few minutes, when she heard something in the path running parallel to her own that made her stop dead.

"What are you doing?" yelled Cedric's voice. "What the hell d'you think you're doing?"

And then Kirra heard Krum's voice.

"Crucio!"

The air was suddenly full of Cedric's yells. Horrified, Kirra began sprinting up her path, trying to find a way into Cedric's. When none appeared, she pulled out her wand, "bombarda maxima!" A loud explosion went off, blasting a large hole through the wall. 

She ran through looking to her right, saw Cedric jerking and twitching on the ground, Krum standing over him. "Cedric!" She cried out in worry

Kirra quickly pointed her wand at Krum just as Krum looked up. Krum turned and began to run.

"Incarcarous!" Kirra yelled. Thin cords shot from the wand, and next moment, Krum was wriggling on the floor, bound and gagged. 

Kirra dashed over to Cedric, who had stopped twitching and was lying there panting, his hands over his face.