Chapter 155

Here's a playlist link for the book btw 🤷🏼‍♀️

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7wTduW2m6e8gO3yNfdPIfP?si=nLKhPub6Q7iQuBsWczhb6Q

Daphne and Kirra made their way through the halls of the castle. Daphne had never seen the Hufflepuff this mad, she was ranting and ranting as tears endlessly fell down her cheeks.

"Merlin how long will it take? There is always something wrong. We are always arguing about something, we can never spend a peaceful weak together without fighting!" The Hufflepuff snapped angrily, talking to herself more than anyone else.

"And than the stupid asshole has the audacity to dance with someone else after all this drama started because the dumbass was bitching about how he wasn't going to dance," she continued to rumble as she pulled Daphne along, their hands holding onto each other tightly

Daphne let out a small sigh and stopped allowing the Hufflepuff to drag her around the castle. The Hufflepuff stopped and finally snapped out of her angry rant, turning to face the Slytherin girl in confusion.

"Just forget about him Potter, he doesn't deserve you okay? He doesn't realise how fucking lucky he got, don't you see how many people adore you. You're a fucking beautiful, amazing badass. I mean Merlin, pretty much everyone in Slytherin adores you. Don't stay so hooked up on Riddle, I get that you really really like him, but you would be better off without him," Daphne tried to explain to the Hufflepuff, but Kirra just shook her head softly and felt her knees go weak as she continued to cry in front of the blonde Slytherin

"I just want to be numb. I don't want to feel anything anymore. It just hurts so fucking much," the Hufflepuff cried out softly. Daphne felt her own eyes fill with tears as she watched the girl break down in front of her. Daphne took a careful step towards her before wrapping her arms around the short girl, allowing her to bury her head in her neck and cry.

"I know this hurts okay, it hurts like a fucking bitch but I want you to remember how many people love you. You will get through this, we are all going to help your through this. Daphnes lip trembled, and her eyes burned as she tried to keep her tears at bay, "you're my best friend and I'm not gonna let you be sad by yourself so let's go to the kitchen, get some junk food and then go to my room and get into our fucking pyjamas and forget about boys?"

Kirra couldn't help but smile softly at her friend as Daphne pulled away from the hug and wiped away the Hufflepuffs tears with the pads of her thumbs. She nodded her head softly, causing Daphne to grin widely at the girl, "alright come on let's get outta here huh?"

"Sounds like a plan," the Hufflepuff replied with a sad smile and then the two of them began to make their way to the kitchen. Daphne continued to subtly send small looks over at the Hufflepuff, checking to make sure that she was okay. She wasn't sobbing anymore, but there was still tears falling down her cheeks.

The music from the great hall could be heard throughout the entire castle. Kirra tried to block it out as it continued to remind her of what had happened at the dance. They made it to the kitchen and just as they were about to tickle the pear, the sound of loud footsteps came thundering from behind them.

They both turned around quickly, Daphne holding her wand out defensively. Kirra rolled her eyes when she saw who it was. Their laboured breathing mixing with the music. "Love, liste-"

"Go away." Daphne growled through gritted teeth as she looked at the tall brunette.

"Please forgive me," he begged her. His eyes soft and full of tears as he looked at her, a pleading look on his face as he gazed down at her, "look I'm an idiot okay, a really really big idiot. But I lo-"