1.

This was bad, no this sucked, definitely sucked. She was tired, out of breath from rushing to get to her gate after checking her luggage and now, her flight was delayed by at least an hour. This was bad, she had rushed and arrived at the gate when her flight was supposed to leave and instead was met with a closed door, no plane and a flight delay.

"So, there isn't another flight? Just...can you add my name, Meredith Grey..?"

"I'm sorry Ms. Grey, but the next flight to Hawaii is the one you're already booked on. There isn't anything earlier."

"What about another island? Maui?" Meredith frowned. "I just....there isn't anything?"

"No. Like I said, nothing into Hawaii except for the flight you already have." The women at the check in stand replied.

"Damn it."

"We can give you some vouchers for food in the airport but other than that, I'm afraid there isn't anything we can do."

"Thanks..." Meredith rolled her eyes, as someone bumped into her. "Hey!"

"Oh...I'm sorry. Are you okay?" The man answered, out of breath.

"Oh...yeah." Meredith replied, looking back to the receptionist as she handed her the vouchers.

"Hi...I'm Derek Shepherd. Checking in for flight 2325 to Hawaii." He said as the small blonde stepped away from the counter, obviously frustrated.

"Delayed....weather in Hawaii which is weird because it's Hawaii and it's supposed to be sunny by my point is...delayed...the flight is delayed." Meredith groaned.

"Oh...Same flight?" Derek turned to her before the attendant answered him.

"Yep." Meredith replied, tossing the vouchers in her purse before grabbing her carry on.

"Are there any other flights? This is kind of important." He asked, turning back to the counter.

"Nope." Meredith answered before the employee. "Next one is the one we're expecting and...Sorry."

"Thanks." He laughed, picking up his own bag and carrying it over to the row of seats.

"Crap crap..."

"It always happens when you really need to get somewhere, doesn't it?"

"What?" The woman's shoulder's dropped as she stood in front of the row of chairs.

"Nothing." He chuckled, amused by the annoyed but cute look on the woman's face.

"Attention passengers of Aloha Air Flight 2325 nonstop to Honolulu has unfortunately been delayed again until two-thirty." The announcer said over the speaker.

"Seriously?" Meredith groaned, tossing her carry on to the ground.

"I would never go to Hawaii. At least not alone. And when I do, this happens." Derek shook his head.

"I just...I should have expected this today."

"Are you going on vacation?"

"No...wedding." Meredith replied, falling into a chair.

"Really?" Derek smiled, following suit and sitting down. "Me too."

"Sorry." Meredith laughed.

"For what?" He smiled again at the sound of her laugh.

"I just...oh." The girl frowned. "You're the one getting married?"