48.

It was good, really good and she was pretty sure this was the best thanksgiving she had ever had. It was the only real Thanksgiving she'd experienced because she was with the love of her life. And now she was in heaven because the green bean casserole was to die for. "Hmm...."

She bit her fork a little, sucking the creamy filling off of it as she made eye contact with him. They'd been doing the whole silent thing for a while now, which had made this ten times better because somehow they had managed to make it completely hot. She couldn't stop looking at him as he cleaned his plate, shifting as she made each sultry moan after each bite. He was her McDreamy and for them to enjoy this meal alone, with the eye sex, was completely perfect. "Ohh..."

"Good?" Derek laughed, taking his last bite of turkey.

"Delicious." She replied, taking a bite of the leftover cherry from her sweet potatos.

"I still can't believe you've never had Thanksgiving dinner." He smiled, picking up his wine glass and taking a sip of wine.

"I've had one just not with...not traditional or whatever."

"Did this meet your expectations?"

"Yeah...the turkey is good."

"It's not dry...I mean, the popper popped early and...I was afraid it would dry out before everything else was ready."

"It's perfect." She replied, lifting a piece from her plate with her fingers and taking a bite. "It's perfect...juicy and...it's perfect."

"That was the dirtiest turkey conversation ever." He laughed.

"Only because you made it dirty."

"I did not."

"You so did." She replied, taking a sip of her wine.

"I think that was you."

"It was not."

"Fine." He laughed, giving in. "It was me. Do you want more to eat?"

"No...I'm good." She winked, "Besides....dessert."

"Right. Dessert." He grinned, picking up their plates and putting them in the sink.

"I have whipped cream, for the pie."

"You want dessert already? I'm too full."

"Do you want to sit outside for a bit?" She asked, as she slid the dressing into the small refrigerator.

"Yeah...Lets just put the leftovers away." He answered, putting the rest of the sliced turkey into the fridge.

"Okay." She replied, wrapping up the rolls before turning around and patting his back. "Love you."

"I love you too." He smiled giving her a quick kiss before grabbing the rest of the stuffing.

"It was really good."

"We made way too much."

"You can have a sandwich for lunch tomorrow." Meredith replied.

"We might be having turkey sandwiches for a week." Derek laughed, finishing putting everything away.

"I'm thinking that might not be a bad thing." She giggled as he took her hand.

"It was good." He said, leading them outside onto the small porch.

"It was great." She replied as he pulled her into his lap.

"I can't wait until we have a bigger kitchen."