14.

Derek was late. Almost a half an hour late because he couldn't decide what he should wear. Addison had called him and told him that they had decided to gout to the bar instead, so he actually had to put on something presentable. Apparently they needed a night out instead if a girls night in and he actually couldn't decide what to wear. Mark would really make fun of him for that but he had been at work all day and smelled like surgery so he had to shower and then pick out what to wear so he didn't look like he was about to fall asleep. He finally got to the bar and began to look around for Meredith, when he heard a familiar giggle and turned around to see her sitting at the bar with Mark and Addie.

"Hi guys." Derek said, walking up to the bar.

"Hey man." Mark replied, putting his arm around Addison's waist.

"Hi Meredith." Derek smiled a little.

"Oh, hi." Meredith turned around quickly towards the bar, sipping on her beer as Addison gave her a strange look.

"Can I have a beer please?" Derek motioned to the bartender

'What brings you here?" Mark asked, kissing Addison's lips.

"Addison invited me."

"You did?" Meredith asked quickly.

"Yeah. I thought we could all...hangout." Addison replied.

"Oh." Meredith breathed, pushing her hair behind her ears as she faced the bar again.

"I can go..." Derek said.

"No. Don't. We're all just hanging out." Addison glared at Meredith.

"Just hanging." Mark replied, massaging Addison's back as he pressed a kiss on her cheek.

"Right." Addison giggled.

"Oh God." Meredith groaned, hitting her head against the bar.

"Grey's just jealous." Mark smirked, kissing Addison on her lips before massaging her back again.

"Definitely not jealous."

"How's plastics, Mark?" Derek laughed.

"Can we not talk about work?" Addison groaned.

"Sure." Mark whispered in her ear, his hand moving down to her ass. "Anything else you want to talk about?"

"Kill me now." Meredith groaned.

"Mark..." Addison laughed. "We're in public."

"Then let's bust out of here." Mark smirked.

"Seriously?" Addison giggled.

"Dead serious." Mark replied, taking his keys out of his pocket.

"We'll be back. Maybe." Addison stood up quickly.

"Addison." Meredith turned around quickly, her voice sounding panicked.

"You invited me to hang out and you're going to go have sex?" Derek shook his head. "I should have known."

"Sorry. We're newlyweds." Addison grinned.

"But....."

"Chill Grey." Mark smirked, standing up behind Addison. "We have to go...important business."

"Right." Derek laughed.

"Addison...." Meredith groaned.

"We'll be back in a little while." Addison took Mark's hand. "Just enjoy yourself."