22.

It really was in the middle of nowhere, because she had turned down roads she never knew existed and all she really saw was land and now she was on land that seemed to be his if she had followed the directions correctly, except now, all she saw were trees and a trailer. She got out of her car, reaching for her purse and cell phone from the back seat before making her way up onto the patio. She knocked, briefly worrying that their might be a different occupant and she may have gone the wrong way. "Derek?"

"It's open!" He called.

"Hey." She replied, opening the door and stepping inside to find him lightly salting a bowl of popcorn.

"Did you get lost?" He laughed

"Almost....but I made it." She giggled, sitting her purse down.

"I'm glad." He smiled, putting the popcorn down and walking over and kissing her.

"Mmm...." She smiled against his lips. "If you keep that up we're going to have to get more comfortable."

"Already planned on that." He laughed.

"Good." She murmured, kissing him again.

"Mmm hmm..." He breathed, against her lips.

"You live in a trailer."

"I do. A trailer in the middle of nowhere."

"How did that happen?" She asked, kissing his chin.

"When I moved to Seattle, I didn't know where I wanted to live. So I bought this land, and I was going to build a house...but I don't really know yet."

"Ohhh..."

"Interesting story, huh?"

"Very."

"Plus, it's beautiful out here, away from the craziness. There a spot that overlooks the water. I don't think I'd want to live anywhere else."

"That's great." Meredith replied, as her cell phone went off.

"Do you need to answer that? I can go outside or something." Derek asked.

"No...no..." Meredith walked over to her purse, looking at the number calling before turning it off. "It's no big deal...it's just....it's nobody."

"Good. Because then I couldn't do this." He smiled, pulling her back to him and kissing her.

"Hmm...." She moaned, deepening the kiss.

"Meredith..." He murmured, kissing her back before pulling away. "Movie."

"Movie...."

"And popcorn."

"And popcorn." She replied, reaching for the bowl and following him into the bedroom.

"I have no couch. So...bed." He laughed.

"Fine with me." She said, sliding onto the taupe colored bedding.

"I think I like you on my bed." He smirked, lying down next to her.

"Why is that?" She giggled, sitting the popcorn on a shelf next to her as she got comfortable.

"Because...you're hot." He smiled, leaning over on top of her and giving her a quick kiss.

"Hot? There you go with that kiddie word again." She giggled.

"Sexy."

"No you're just trying to get lucky."