47.

"How much stuff are you getting?" Lexie asked as she pushed her shopping cart next to Meredith, each of them buying what they needed for Thanksgiving dinner.

"Derek made a long list...." Meredith groaned as she made her way down an aisle. "I'm only in charge of the pies because I can get those from a bakery."

"I don't understand why you two don't just have dinner with us." Lexie grabbed a can of cranberry sauce and put in her cart.

'We just...want to be together." Meredith smiled a little as she reached for a similar can before putting a check mark on the list.

"You can have sex later." Lexie laughed.

"And alone...we can have it during dinner." Meredith giggled as she reached for a can of corn.

"That could get a little messy."

"Not any messier then brownie sundaes."

"What?"

"Nothing we just...I didn't burn the brownies and we celebrated...." Meredith said quickly before pushing her car ahead of her sisters.

"You two are like kids at the prom." Lexie laughed, shaking her head.

"They were good brownies."

"So you had sex?"

"We had a lot of sex." Meredith corrected her.

"That was a dumb question." Lexie replied.

'It was." Meredith said, brushing her hair from her face. "Now I don't need a turkey...Derek already got that."

"I don't how big of a turkey to get." Lexie frowned, looking over them as Meredith walked ahead. "Mer! Help me."

"Lexie it's a turkey....you just...pick one." Meredith frowned, looking over the turkeys before frowning. "I just....just pick one."

"Fine. This one." Lexie groaned, putting it in the cart.

"That ones huge." Meredith gasped, looking around to make sure nobody had heard her. "Lexie it's like....is that too much?"

"It's me, Izzie, George...and they're inviting a few other people from the hospital."

"Oh well...then that's good...it's a good turkey." Meredith shrugged as she looked down at the huge bulge of frozen meat in Lexie's cart.

"What's next?" Lexie asked, continue to push her cart.

"Cheese and sweet potatoes."

"Is Derek cooking everything?"

"I guess."

"How big of a turkey did he get for you guys?" Lexie frowned, looking down at her own turkey.

"A...normal one?" Meredith frowned, as she reached for the cheese Derek had specifically put on the list.

"What else is Derek making?" Lexie panicked. "Can you please come over? I have no idea what I'm doing."

"He's making green bean casserole...sweet potatoes...everything." Meredith replied, "And no...I'm having a Very Naked Thanksgiving at the trailer.'

"Please?"

"Unless everyone wants a show in the dining room table then ...no."

"Fine...If I burn the house down, it's your fault."

"Lexie you cook all the time...how is this different?"

"It's Thanksgiving dinner. Nobody will forgive me if I screw it up."