43: #Camis is Real... I'm not Kidding

I opened my eyes, and stared at the ceiling. Everything that had happened yesterday came back to me in fluid motion, and I turned over to find Alexis sleeping peacefully. I smiled, and moved a little closer.

God she's so beautiful.

I kissed the top of her nose, and she began to stir slowly. When she opened her eyes, she grinned at me before moving closer.

"Was it...was it all a dream?" She asked, and I nodded, "Fucking shit-"

I put my hand in her pants, the heat of her core soothing me. She gasped as I slipped a finger inside of her, and I kissed her mouth this time.

"I'm just messing with you." I chuckled, "I need to make up for yesterday. I can't live with the fact that I was handled like a fucking pussy."

"But Cameron-"

I slipped another finger inside of her, and she moaned, nuzzling her head into my neck. I continued toying with her, and suddenly pulled out my fingers from her pussy, listening to her shallow breathing. I kissed her hair, and wiped my fingers on the sheets before cuddling her.

"So," I began, "What are we?"

"Really, Cameron?" She said breathlessly, "What do you think we are?"

"I don't know until one of us says it." I joked, "We could be fuck buddies for all I know."

"Very funny, CJ." She kissed me again, "Okay, we definitely need to take a shower."

"But you didn't tell me what we-" I gasped loudly as she slipped her hand up my panties and put a finger in me, "Oh fuck you."

"In this relationship, we're both dominant." She smirked, slipping another finger up as I physically recoiled, "So don't try and play me, okay?"

I didn't want to relinquish power, and she began to pump her fingers in and out of me. I then nodded quickly, and she removed the fingers as I lay on her chest in exhaustion.

"Be my girlfriend." She murmured, "I know this is not how you wanted it to happen, but please be my girlfriend."

"I've never had a girlfriend before." I confessed, "Let alone have I ever been with one. What if-"

"Cameron." She ordered, and I stopped, "Let me be your first since I've already been the first girl you were ever with, let me be your first girlfriend."

"Will you dump me in the long run?" I asked her, and she chuckled, pulling my braids softly.

"No."

"But I'm difficult to handle sometimes."

"I know, but I really don't care." She said, stroking my back as I clung onto her, "Are we done with the questions?"

"But what if-"

"Cameron baby." She got my full attention when she called me that, "I'm not going to dump you anytime soon, nor will I ever hurt you... intentionally."

"Oh so you might hurt me." I moved off of her, "I don't want you."

"Hey, you're a person who debates a lot, so we'll probably disagree over a few things." She explained, sitting up, "So, will you be my girlfriend?"

I sat up, and held her hands. She waited for an answer, and I got on top of her, sitting on her and grabbed her cheeks.

"Do you have your answer yet?" I asked.

"No, I don't." She said smugly, "Seems like you just want to have sex with me again because you just got on top of me."

"I mean, yeah of course I do but really, Alexis." I laughed, "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

She pulled me closer and kissed me again, before pulling away, "Your breath smells terrible and gross. You're gross."

"We're gross." I corrected, "I'm not the one that went down on me all-"

"Please, Cameron, don't remind me." She groaned, "My parents are gonna have a field day with all the noise we made last night."

"You're worried about them? I'm worried about your brothers." I sighed, "How do we explain this shit to them?"

"Me and CJ were playing videogames all night that required us to voice out our frustrations." She joked.

"You mean sexual frustration-"

"Will you ever stop with the sex jokes?" She grinned, "Actually no, don't. It's adorable to see you super happy."

"Oh really? " She nodded and I got off of her, rushing to the bathroom, "I'm out of here!"

She followed after me, and we proceeded to take a shower together, having more fun under the water more than we intended to.

~~~~~~~~

After precariously explaining to Alexis's parents what happened last night (we had to omit some information for dignity purposes) and getting a stern warning over the situation, Alexis and I headed over to the park, where Roseanne was. We saw her by the apple tree, staring down at her phone. Her brown hair was tied in a sleek afro, and she didn't have any makeup on her face at all.

She looked up, and when she saw us holding hands, she smiled immediately, "Well, well, well, Cam finally had the balls to do it."

"She did." Alex agreed, and I snatched my hand away, "Babe!"

"Leave me alone." I pouted, running into Roseanne's arms, "She's bullying me!"

"What did you do to my Cameron?" Roseanne played along, holding me for support as I stuck my tongue out at Alex.

"She's probably still pissed that I took entire control of yesterday's bonding." She smirked, and Rose burst into laughter, pushing me off of her as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm never gonna hear the end of this, am I?" I groaned, and Alex put her hand on my shoulder.

"No." She high-fived Roseanne as they laughed together.

"Bullies." I mumbled.

"I agree a 100%." Terry's voice came through as he put his arm around me, "Y'all aren't gonna gang up on Cameron like that."

"Thank you!"

"Ter, Alexis was the one who fucked her, not Cameron." Roseanne explained, and Terrance's mouth dropped, "I know right, I thought Alexis would be the one playing doggie."

"Alright, I was on your side Cameron, but after hearing that..." He moved away from me and stood besides Roseanne, "I'm sorry." He mouthed.

"No 'cause fuck you." I flipped all of them off, "Traitors."

"Don't worry babe." Alexis walked over to me and put her hands around my waist, swaying me back and forth, "You'll be in control next time."

"You damn right I'll be in control." I scoffed, "You're going to pay for this."

"Okay, before y'all continue your bedroom stories." Rose gagged, "Are we going to go catch this movie or not?"

"Wait!" I gave her my phone, "Take a picture, I'm going to post it."

"You sure?" Rose looked uncertain, and Terrance put his arm around her shoulders.

"I'm sure." I looked into Alex's eyes, "Ready, Alex?"

"New nickname already? I got used to being called Alexis." She joked, and I kissed her cheek for the camera, "Cheesy."

She grinned, and the picture was taken. Roseanne handed the phone back to me, and I quickly posted the picture with the hashtag #camis, and when it was done, I slipped the phone back into my pocket, ready to go and try and enjoy myself for the first time in a few weeks.