EPILOGUE

12 years later

I got off the stage with everyone clapping for me, only to be met with the love of my life.

And my children. God it still feels weird to say that.

As I handed copies of the list to my fans, Alexis took Alexandria and Charlotte to the car. In the crowd, I spotted Roseanne. I waved her over, and she came up to me, giving me a hug.

"Well, hello, Mrs Jackson." I grinned.

She waved her hand around, showing me the ring finger. "He finally popped the question after years of dating bro."

I laughed. "Where's TJ?" I asked, looking around for her 5 year old.

"With Terry, he was feeling tired of listening to the famous Cameron Jones speak," She teased, ruffling my hair.

"Oh shut up, I'm not that boring." I argued, walking with her to the exit. "Isn't it weird how I'm 30 and I still want to go get some ice cream with my kids and friends?"

"Not really, you're Cameron." She shrugged, opening the door. "After you, Mrs Jones."

"Stop that, it's weird," I quipped, heading out with her.

When we reached the outside, TJ immediately opened the door and ran into my arms. "Aunty!"

I lifted him up. "Hey kiddo!" I kissed his forehead before Terrance appeared, clearing his throat. "I always manage to make your daddy jealous, don't I?"

"I like you more!" TJ yelled.

Terrance took him away from me. "No more Reese's for you."

"But-"

"TJ!" Two new voices popped up, and both my daughters ran to TJ, tackling him.

"I guess you're already teaching the kids to be tough?" Roseanne smirked.

"Well, I want both of them to be awesome, like me." I grinned, and Alexis scoffed.

"You're a weirdo," She scoffed, coming over to me.

"Yeah but you like this weirdo. Or maybe you've changed your mind?" I frowned.

"Cameron, I've been married to you for 5 years, get a grip of yourself." She put her arm around me. "Plus I don't think I'll be able to make it out alive if I had the chance to divorce you."

"You got that right," Both Rose and I said at the same time.

We all laughed, and chatted some more before Rose said she needed to get home and prepare dinner for an early night. Or what I like to call it, 'An excuse to get my kids to sleep so I can spend time with my man' night.

When Alexis put the kids in the car, I started the engine, looking at the road. "Ready to go get some ice cream kids?"

"Can I get blueberry burst?" Charlotte asked.

"That's not a flavor, Charlie."

"Stop rubbing your own vagina and let the kid say what they want, right, Alexis?" I whispered in her ear.