"game plan"

SANTANA HAD MADE IT TO THE CUT IN ONE PIECE, even if she was being followed by one of the cops Ward paid off; she was sure it was Deputy Plumb, she was the cop that had been lurking the longest around the Cameron's

She ended up at Selah's board shop, of which had been vacant prior to storm. Selah hadn't thought twice about what was her Pogue life since she touched Tanneyhill grass.

The board shop was probably the only familiar territory Cesar had, all Santana had hoped was that he was smart enough to be staying at Selah's. For once, it seemed he was smart enough.

"Cesar? Are you here?" She yelled out, pushing through the board shop door to see him tying up his shoe laces ready to leave.

"Thank god," His face eased, and he dropped what he was doing to wrap his older sister in a hug, "Sana, what the hell is going on?"

"It's a long, loooong story hermano," Santana sniffled, slowly letting him break away from the hug, "Look, we need to talk game plan and I'll explain everything. Cops are on my ass-"

"Has anything changed?" Cesar chuckled as Santana angrily scrunched her face up, "And it's an absolute no to the game plan. Oscar said the second he gets out of the jail, we're leaving."

"Tough luck with that, Selah sighed my guardianship back to Ward and the Cameron's got him locked up for a while," Santana explained before pretending to vomit, "Also, have I mentioned our auntie is a shady bitch?"

"I've noticed," Cesar frowned, "San, do you think Oscar gives a shit about a legal document? He'd rather kill them all than leave you here."

"Maybe we should just kill them," She shrugged, waiting for Cesar to freak out. He could never tell if she was serious or not.

"Stop playing with me!" Cesar punched her arm, to which she punched him back. Before a sibling brawl could start, Santana pulled away, "You know what, maybe the Outer Banks has mellowed you out."

"Has not."

"It has," Cesar smirked, "Like, you're seriously talking about staying here to fix this shit? What happened to you San? You gotta heart inside there?"

"Shutup pendejo," Santana scoffed, "Now, I have multiple plans and no friends to complete them with at the moment.... so you'll have to do."

"About those friends, they keep asking about you. I'm pretty sure they're trying to scheme with you, but you've been ghost. I however will have no part-"

"You're such a pussy C," Santana shook her head, "Our mother lied to all of us and you're ready to leave? Get it together."

"If you hadn't realised, nobody has told me what was going on!"

"Let's have a little storytime then," Santana sarcastically smiled down at her brother, "Remember how we always fucked around thinking mom that she was cheating on Dad because a random JR initial kept popping up in that compass?"