"should've broken his face"

"YOU AND JJ HUH?" Selah teased Santana as she walked through the front door, "Don't touch him, he's too pure

"YOU AND JJ HUH?" Selah teased Santana as she walked through the front door, "Don't touch him, he's too pure."

"I'll pretend like we're talking about the same JJ," Santana laughed as she jumped onto the couch beside Selah

"He's such a sweet boy," Selah turned to me, "But he's got a wild mind."

"You know tia, you really have a way with words," Santana smiled, making Selah roll his eyes, "Didn't you literally tell me how JJ's your most annoying customer."

"Annoying yes, god yes - but he's-"

"JJ," Santana answered, "Now another question, can i PLEASE go to the kegger tonight?"

"Where is it?" Selah furrowed her brows

"The boneyard," Santana mumbled fast, hoping Selah wouldn't exactly understand her.

Selah absolutely hated the boneyard though she wouldn't say why - Santana assumed it was some kind of teenage trauma for her.

"Not happening," Selah smiled back, "Plus, all you've done is gone out with your new friends, how about some aunt and niece time?"

"por favor?"

"Everytime you want something you start speaking spanish," Selah laughed, "Just like your mom."

"My mom?" Santana pouted, "Y-you think i'm like her?"

"You're a carbon copy of her," Selah replied, pushing Santana's hair out of her face, "And she loved the damn boneyard too."

"You ever think about if she's still out there?" Santana sat back into the couch, "They never found a body."

"She disappeared looking for something with her friends so long ago now sobrina, unfortunately i think she would've turned up by now."

"You never told me, what did she leave us for?"

"A wild goose chase Sana," Selah stood up, shaking her head, "It's not even worth talking about anymore - look, you can go to the kegger but i do want to spend more time with you."

"See, this is why you're my favourite tia."

[][][]