"dirty cops"

"GLAD TO SEE YOU CAME TO YOUR SENSES," Oscar cleared his throat, standing with his arms crossed as he watched the group slowly climb down from the trees

"What're you looking at puto!" Santana spat at Cesar who was simply laughing at his, for once, near afraid sister climbing down.

"What? No, thanks for saving your lives?" Oscar suggested, walking over to Santana. Oscar then looked to John B, "I guess you didn't catch a ghost."

"Does that mean mom's alive too?" Cesar questioned, receiving a nod from Santana. Oscar gritted his teeth before wiping his hand over his mouth, "So what're you kids hiding in trees for? I know his ass didn't kill a cop, you guys know he didn't kill the cop. The gringo's outnumbered."

"Man, Oscar," Santana facepalmed herself, "Kildare County's made you soft! Ward's got his fucking claws into the cops, I haven't been able to testify since."

"I'm soft huh?" Oscar huffed, "That's cool, I should've left the coke addict to shoot you guys in the head."

"That's enough," Cesar barged in, "The smartest thing to do right now is to hand yourselves into the cops."

Everyone then stared at Cesar, with pure confusion at that.

"Why the fuck would they walk right into the hands of dirty cops hermano?" Oscar rolled his eyes, "None of us were going to suggest that."

"Literally no one was going to say that," JJ and Santana shook their heads.

"So you guys are just gonna let them come after you?" Cesar questioned, while the Pogues looked at their feet, "Right, I don't hear any other better ideas."

"I should talk to Ward," Sarah spoke up, "It's going to come down to him choosing between Rafe and us. He'll choose us San."

"Yanno, this plan just keeps getting worse," JJ threw his arms up, "While we're at it, we should just throw John B in jail right now."

"He's my dad you guys," Sarah's voice softened and she looked down at her feet, "I know him and I know he loves me. I'm just asking for two hours when the sun goes up."

"Sarah, he's also lied to us the whole way through," John B frowned. From then, Sarah and John B had a small moment; talking between themselves. The next thing the Pogues knew, Sarah was headed toward the dock.

"Back to square one, absolutely dead in the water because John B is pussy whipped," JJ scratched the back of his head. Santana didn't mean to laugh in such a serious time, but she couldn't help it.

"Are we gonna start this pussy whipped thing again?" John B deadpanned to JJ. Though he had a lightbulb moment as he looked to Oscar and Cesar, "Yo JJ, I dunno about me being the one who's pussy whipped-"

"Hey man, let's not get disrespectful here," JJ awkwardly smiled as he glared directly at John B.

"Bien, ahora voy a matarlo," Oscar said with a smiling face with a softer nudge from Cesar.