"storytime with santana"

"WELL THAT WAS FUN," JJ squealed as everybody hopped back on the HMS pogue, though Santana hadn't spoken a word

"Are you okay?" Kie pouted at her, "Where were you when the boys hid outside the window?"

"She was being a badass bitch," JJ laughed, "Holyyy shit."

"Agreed," John B added, grinning

"I hid behind the door," Santana finally soooe up, "Then I pretended to help them i guess? I opened the safe for them."

"Well we would've had helped sooner but Pope was on the math team," Kie glared at Pope who threw his arms up

"I stan a mathelete," Santana laughed

"Thankyou for appreciating my existence," Pope smiled, "Okay but those cops were taking everything like it was a crime scene right?"

"There was a gun and hella cash stashed there, of course it's a fucking crime scene!" Santana sighed, lying back onto the boat, "I am sooo getting my ass shipped to a jail cell."

"Jail?" The whole crew freaked out, causing Santana to jolt up

"Have we not had that conversation?" Santana squinted her eyes, "Well fuck, ignore what I said."

"Well did you guys find anything useful there?" Pope nodded at Santana, then looked over at John B and JJ

"Did we find anything? No, uh I don't think so-" JJ sarcastically replied, ripping out the gun and some money he'd stolen from the motel room, "Oh yeah, we did."

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TAKE THAT!" Santana facepalmed herself as the others freaked out too

"Why would you take that from a crime scene!" Pope panicked, "I'm gonna lose my merit scholarship."

"Well it's better than those greedy ass cops having it!" JJ rebutted

"Hey,hey, hey, shhhh," JJ slid one of his arms around Pope and the other around Santana, with the gun toward Santana's face, "It's totally fine, at least y'all have us right."

"Y'all are really gonna let blondie over here keep the gun?" Santana rolled her eyes, moving JJ's arm away, "That my friend has most likely killed a person or was intended for because that room 100% belonged to a fucking kingpin or his mule. Who keeps that much cash in a dodgy ass motel like that?"

"Bigger question, what idiot leaves his spendy gatt in the safe?"

"JJ!" Everybody growled at him, making him laugh

"Gimmie a sec," Santana sat down on the boat, answering her phone that had begun ringing

"Selah, slow down!" Santana answered, not really able to understand her aunt

"Sorry! Where are you right now honey?"

"Where am I?" Santana mouthed to Kie, who shrugged, then to Pope, then John when JJ finally had answer - more like he took the phone off Santana.

"Yeah, no she's totally fine!" JJ smiled, "Well we'll come down now. Okay, bye Selah."

"Well?" Kie impatiently asked

"They found that guy that went missing," JJ sighed, "It's by the board shop so Selah wants us to go there."

"Why?"

"I don't fucking know," JJ rolled his eyes

"She's probably worried about the cops," Santana pouted, "Probably wants to make sure I'm there so the cops don't come questioning because of my record."

"Okay what the actual fuck did you do to get that rep?" JJ asked, sitting down next to Santana

"Let's save storytime with Santana for another day Maybank."

[][][]

"THAT'S A REALLY DEAD BODY," JJ mumbled, "Like he's dead-dead

"THAT'S A REALLY DEAD BODY," JJ mumbled, "Like he's dead-dead."

"See, I feel like we have the same kind of banter - you make me want to apologise for being able to speak," Santana chuckled, making JJ pout

"You're just that lucky to be-"

"Look at the pic I got!" One of the girls sitting with the crew by the dock said, pulling out her phone, "Dead boday."

"What kind of boat did he have?" JJ asked

"Somehow that dirtbag copped a brand-new Grady White," She shook her head, "Everyone's out looking for it."

The crew all shared glances at eachother, knowing they were the ones who found the grady white.