"snake tattoos"

THERE WAS AN AWKWARD SILENCE till Sarah woke up a few minutes later

THERE WAS AN AWKWARD SILENCE till Sarah woke up a few minutes later. John B and Santana had huddled around Sarah, while Marisol stood watch outside. She woke up with an instinct to run, demanding that they all went to find the gold. Quite obviously, John B and Santana were completely hesitant and tried to explain that Sarah's healing was worth much more than the gold.

Sarah didn't give a shit, she was ready to run... despite barely being able to walk.

Santana refused to speak a word to Marisol in the process too despite her mother becoming their getaway driver. The four came across Cleo on their run to find Terrance, Marisol narrowly avoiding hitting the girl with their car. Cleo bounced back quite fast, laughing it off as she hurled herself into the backseat between Santana and Sarah.

Cleo knew of a hiding spot in a secluded dock area that would potentially have no police heat on them, so that's where they headed. Soon enough, the scorching Bahama sun had faded and it got dark. They hid out for a while, in silence at that too.

"Do you always carry around knives?" Santana finally broke what felt like an hour long silence, smiling at Cleo.

"Gotta have a good weapon on me at all times," Cleo smiled back, "I noticed you preferred guns... when you held it to blondie's head."

"Natural instinct," She shrugged, leaning over in front of Cleo to look at Sarah, "Sorry about that by the way."

"You weren't the sibling who shot me, you're good S," Sarah nodded, the two girls snickering from the back seat while Cleo stared confused.

"I've got one remotely sane sibling," Santana hummed, "Wait, can't forget Wheezie... she's cool and least likely to kill someone."

Santana shot forward in her seat, "Hey mom, did you know Ward was unhinged before or after you decided to let this happen?"

"Insult me all you want," Marisol answered, not even turning to see in the backseat, "If that's what you need to do to cope, then do it."

Something about her sentence had enraged Santana, but beyond the point of actually showing her anger. She simmered, sitting back as she cracked her knuckles.

"Wouldn't need to cope with anything if you hadn't lied-"

"You know what? I think the cop's would have to be done by now 'round here," Cleo announced, "I'm sure we could make it to the boat by now."

Everyone happily obliged, hopping out of the car and following Cleo down to the dock where the Cameron's boat was sitting. They'd all started piling in, but said their goodbyes to Cleo who wanted to stay behind because of all of the heat on them.

"I'll be seeing you guys again," Cleo ushered them to the boat, "It's too soon for goodbyes anyways!"

"I'll be needing you knife girl," Santana smiled, "I swear, I'm this close to committing a crime."