"hasta luego hermanos"

SANTANA HAD RAN TO OSCAR'S CAR, Ward was too preoccupied having a meltdown over the drain that she was able to get away

"What the fuck kinda pot are you guys smoking out here in the OBX?" Oscar chuckled as Santana jumped into the front seat, "Now I know I didn't just see a guy get murdered."

"You got it?" Santana asked her two brothers who nodded in response, "Good, we got witnesses and a recording...."

Santana took a dramatic pause as Oscar started to drive, pulling the gun out of her hoodie, "And the murder weapon."

"Are you fucking crazy! Get your hands off that gun!" Oscar growled at his little sister, "Now we gotta clean it!"

"No chance in hell," Santana leaned to the other side of the car, "This gun has Rafe's prints on it-"

"And now yours!" Cesar objected.

"It had mine already," Santana shrugged, "Back on the Tarmac, I got it off Rafe trying to get Ward to call for help for Peterkin."

"And the cops are just gonna believe it?"

"I don't give a fuck if they believe it or not anymore," Santana crossed her arms, "Rafe and Ward are going down and JB will be exonerated. That's all I want."

"The kid's dead, remind me why you're so hellbent on exonerating him?"

Santana looked over at Oscar, "They're not dead."

"Hermanita, did you catch a ghost?" Oscar visibly tensed up at the wheel. Cesar couldn't help but laugh from the back seat.

"No I didn't catch a godamn ghost; get it together Spooky," Santana scoffed, punching her brothers arm, "They're alive."

"Okay, may I remind the two of you that OSCAR IS DRIVING!" Cesar yelled at his older siblings who'd made it a mission to fight in the car, "Calm down!"

"You know what? I'll tell you what we're gonna do then Santana," Oscar steadied himself on the road, "We're gonna hold onto that gun and that recording till they show up again. Tell that John kid that he needs to get his ass to the OBX."

"Right because I'm gonna tell the fugitive that he need to come back with his fugitive girlfriend when we haven't exonerated him," Santana rolled her eyes, stuffing the gun back into her hoodie, "Pull over."

Oscar laughed at her, "Sit your ass back down we're going to Selah's and you're staying with us."

"Oscar, pull the fuck over right now or I will make this 10x harder for you," Santana argued, "You can't keep me locked in Selah's, I know every little nook and cranny — I'll smash the windows if I have to."

"You know what? Fine!" Oscar pulled the car to a stop, "I'm not helping you go to the cop shop and fuck yourself over, so you can get out of this car and wander around in the dark."