"midsummers pt1"

"kook daddy"

"WHAT EXACTLY ARE WE LOOKING FOR?" Santana asked as Sarah led her into her fathers study

"Aren't you the criminal one?"

"Excuse you?"

"I legit see all of Ward's documents," Sarah glanced at Santana as she unlocked a small cabinet, "I thought people just knew."

"I don't go around telling people that I particpated in a shootout and drug deal," Santana hissed at Sarah, as she stood back.

"But did you?" Sarah squinted her eyes, "Your prints weren't on the gun the cops claimed and neither was-"

"How far did you look into that damn file?" Santana scoffed as Sarah kept looking through this one cabinet

"The whole thing," She shrugged, "They had to send Ward a copy so he knew what he was bailing out."

"And I don't think you did it."

"Well luck you weren't there."

"But your brother was," Sarah finally looked up at Santana, "If you took the fall, you'd have a way less chance of getting locked up forever than he would."

"Aren't we looking for evidence Cameron?" Santana sighed as she nudged Sarah over, looking into the cabinet too, "What's supposed to be in here?"

"Bank statements," Sarah's eyes lit up as she pulled out one file, "This dates back to 16 years ago. I could never figure this one out."

"Conspiracy much."

"Well, I never knew who the 'Diaz's were but apparently it all makes sense," Sarah stood up as she looked at it, "My dad's been wiring money to your family."

"Well I didn't get none of it," Santana scoffed as she pulled the paper, "So he's been sending money to my mom who he knows is missing?"

"Or he's sending money to his daughter," Ward gulped as he stood next to the doorframe, and the two girls realised he'd been there for a few moments.

[][][]