"a manipulator?"

unedited ✌🏼✨

"SO THEY KEEP THE MONEY OUT HERE?" Pope said, furrowing his brows as he looked around the scenery of which the pogues were driving through

"Well that's what she said," JJ replied, "Hah, that's what she said."

"Stop," Pope quickly cut him off, making JJ frown

"I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive," Sarah added, while staring out the car window.

"Well that's cus you're rich."

"You've never heard of it either," Kie rebutted, looking through the window herself, "There's nothing but weeds back here."

"Perfect place to hide bodies," Santana nonchalantly said, making everybody turn to her, "I'm joking. You know, sometimes people say stuff for a laugh."

"Bodies?" Pope disregarded her, and slightly panicked.

"All right, just 'cause it's just weeds, doesn't mean it's-" JJ tried to dispel the fear but was cut off by the sound of cop car sirens.

"Are you kidding me? What did we even do?"

"Stash the gold and stay quiet," Kie snapped her fingers as the boys started fumbling around, "Please tell me the gun isn't here."

"Y'all told me to keep it back at the place!"

"Well fuck, how much weed do y'all have on you?" Santana facepalmed herself as they heard the 'cop' walking toward their car.

"Now why don't I go ahead and see them hands in the air?" Barry then appeared at John B's window, tapping his gun against the glass, "All y'all's hands up the air now! Out of the car! Let's go!"

Slowly, everybody got out of the car - completely in panic by Barry's anger. Though Santana didn't exactly feel too anxious, she wasn't particularly phased by the whole gun thing.

Her eyes trailed over to Barry's car and so did John B's, the two then nodded at eachother - signifying that one of them had to get to Barry's car. It seemed like their minds worked in a similar schemy way.

That was when Santana decided it'd be a 'good' idea to get into Barry's face as some sort of distraction. While everyone started to lay on the ground like Barry had been yelling about, Santana stayed standing and John B laid closest to his car.

"I said get on the godamn ground!" Barry yelled directly at Santana, "What? You can't hear or something!"

"Holy shit, I know where I know you from!" Santana ignored him, "You're Rafe's sugar mommy, or more like the Cameron's bitch. Didn't Ward knock you out or something?"

"Santana, shut up!" Kie called out from the floor, "Sana!"

"This is not the time to play Freeridge baby!" JJ added.