"you're a snake"

📍SELAH'S HOUSE

📍SELAH'S HOUSE

"GIA! GIA!" Santana yelled as she sped toward her house, turns out Gia wasn't the one home though — she was out with Peterkin.

"Gia's out," Selah furrowed her brows, "Hold on, shouldn't you be getting on a plane right now?"

"Absolutely not," Santana snapped, "I need to get to Gia."

"I'll drive you," Selah nodded, grabbing her car keys, "What do you need Gia for though?"

"Unlike you, I'm trying to be proactive in this situation and stop Ward."

"Santana, I already told you there's nothing you can do about this. Ward's got this all wrapped up with a tiny little bow on it and neither your mother or John are here to stand in the way of that."

"She's your godamn sister!" Santana then begun yelling, "You're just gonna let that jackass get away with this?"

"Come on, I have the slightest bit of faith in you to do the right thing you know?" Santana tilted her head as she stared at Selah, "You were the one who saved us at the Craine house, I mean why would you have bothered if-"

"I haven't been to the Craine house Santana," Selah threw her arms up, "Now do you need a lift or not?"

[][][]

📍THE LANDING STRIP

📍THE LANDING STRIP

"WHAT'S THE PLAN?" Kie called out as the Pogues jumped out of their van, reaching the landing strip, "Broad strokes."

"I don't think we've got that far," John B sighed as they ran closer to the metal fence, "There's Ward.. and Sarah."

"You see Sana?" JJ pouted as he trailed his eyes over the area. Pope just looked to him, frowning as he shook his head.

"I need to know she's alright," JJ's voice cracked as his anger started to take over him, "I swear if Ward's even laid a finger-"

"JJ, we know her — she's probably saving all of our asses right now," Kie gulped, trying to calm JJ down.