"square groupers"

"KEEP IGNORING ME

"KEEP IGNORING ME .. IT'S FINE-" Santana began mumbling to herself out of frustration, she'd called and texted the whole crew to see where she should meet them but there was no answer.

Straight to voicemail.

Santana eventually got herself to the chateau, and she could see everybody sitting on the deck.

"DUDE! I wasn't taking mental polaroids the entire time!" JJ snapped at Pope, "I was under duress, okay? But I can tell you from the way that Ms Lana was screaming that these guys are serious hombres."

"Oh my god you're alive!" JJ squealed as he looked up and saw Santana, running over and squishing her into a hug.

"I told you i'd be fine," Santana laughed as she hugged him back despite Kie grinning 'awwww'

"You are not fine though," Santana looked JJ up and down as his worried expression travelled through his whole body - he was freaking out.

"We're dealing with square groupers," JJ blankly responded as Pope facepalmed himself

"Like, narco square groupers? pablo escobar right JJ?" Pope rolled his eyes as JJ just nodded

"Like I said two minutes ago, not everything's a kingpin movie," Kie added

"Back to the treasure hunt!" Santana awkwardly intervened, "It's quite literally a treasure hunt is actually my point."

"Okay so why would those men want the compass?" Kie asked

"Well-"

"It's a piece of shit," Pope growled, "You couldn't pawn it off for five bucks if you wanted to."

"Okay, actually-" Santana once again tried to intervene, wanting to explain her new findings but was continuously cut off.

"No offence John B, i know it's in your family," Pope added, pointing at the compass

"The office!" John B spoke up, "We need to check the office. Obviously."

JJ and Santana had already disconnected themselves from the conversation seeing as JJ was ready to have a breakdown, and Santana was trying to hold him together. He started smoking, and the two ended up passing the joint between themselves.

"T-they were just square groupers," JJ began mumbling to himself, and to Santana, "That was some Pablo escobar shit -"

"You wouldn't know Pablo Escobar shit if it bit you in the ass J," Santana tried to joke as JJ passed her the blunt, "I'm kidding. JJ we know they're sketchy okay?"

"Sketchy? Are you not listening to my Pablo Escobar reference?"

"Actually that's all i'm hearing out of you right now," Santana pouted, pushing JJ's hair back out of his face, "It sounds stupid, but you need to chill out."