"blonde surfer boy"

"REMEMBER WHEN I KISSED YOU?" Santana squinted her eyes as her and JJ sat on their boards, in the water

"REMEMBER WHEN I KISSED YOU?" Santana squinted her eyes as her and JJ sat on their boards, in the water. They'd left the salvage yard and headed straight to the beach while the other pogues headed to The Wreck.

"No, not really," JJ shook his head, "Maybe you could jog my memory?"

Santana smiled as she splashed him with some water, "I think i know how to remind you."

"si," JJ smirked as he pulled his board closer to hers.

Only for her to kick him off his board, and loose his balance, "perdoneme? that wasn't very memory-jogging."

"dios mio, te caíste," Santana pouted as JJ pulled himself out of the water and held himself up on Santana's board

"I see how it is," JJ locked eyes with her as he put pressure on his side, making her slip off the board.

The two were now halfway into the water, leaning against this one board.

"You know, I've learnt another thing about you," Santana said

"And what's that?"

"You seriously don't know when to make a move."

"And you princesa, don't know when not to make a move," He grinned, until he realised it didn't exactly make sense in this situation.

"That's cool, I'll save my moves for another blonde surfer boy I find on this island," She shrugged

"I'm the one and only," JJ leaned further over the board, "Guess you're stuck with me."

"me gustaría eso," Santana laughed as JJ leaned in, and kissed her lips.

"JJ, your board," Santana pulled away, holding back her laughter as she watched JJ's surfboard float away

"I can assure you I am not bored."

"Your board, pendejo!" She spun him around, and he quickly swam after it.

"My baby!" He 'sarcastically' cried out as he jumped back onto it, "Almost lost you."