"mermaid pt1"

"I'M CALLING THIS OFF," John B begun pacing back and forth, "Peterkin said if i stay out of the marsh, she'll help me out with DCS

"I'M CALLING THIS OFF," John B begun pacing back and forth, "Peterkin said if i stay out of the marsh, she'll help me out with DCS."

"You believed a cop?" JJ scoffed

"Yes I fucking believed her JJ," John B growled back as JJ started walking over, "All i gotta do is stay out of the Marsh for a few days - it doesn't exactly help that you were the one shooting the gun!"

"Well he saved your ass," Santana chimed in, "Yeah he shouldn't have pulled the gun, but no one was gonna-"

"Nah, I shouldve let Topper drown his ass," JJ rolled his eyes as he stood in front of John B

"You don't mean that," Kie and Santana spoke up in unison.

"They always win dont they man," JJ tilted his head as he leant against a post, "Kooks vs Pogues. They always fucking win."

"It's okay," Kie frowned at JJ, "Calm down."

"No! It's not okay!" JJ hissed, "You damn we'll know they don't want us to go back into the marsh because there's something valuable there. You know it."

"Or a corpse," Santana scrunched her face, "Peterkin did the rounds with you guys and she came by my place too. They found a fucking body."

Santana stood up, walking over to an angry JJ, "Sure, there's probably something valuable there but those people trying to take it are killing for it."

JJ calmed down for a moment, catching his breath almost, "but i've got nothing to lose."

"I understand why you don't wanna go - you're the golden boy, you've got way too much to risk," JJ glanced at Pope then to Kie, "And you're already rich as fuck anyways, why would you bother?"

"You and me man? We've both got nothing to lose," JJ peered over to John from Santana's side, "We really don't."

"I don't wanna talk about this," John B mumbled but JJ kept arguing his point

"John B, Ive got a plan!" JJ ran after John B as he too walked off, "You've got the key to Cameron's big boat? Borrow their scuba and we can go down to the wreck this afternoon - this is what's gonna save you man."

"You don't see rich kids going to foster care, do you?"

[][][]