"a clean slate"

JJ DAMN WELL KNEW his girlfriend could beat the living daylights out of Kylie, so he tried his best to pull her away

JJ DAMN WELL KNEW his girlfriend could beat the living daylights out of Kylie, so he tried his best to pull her away. Santana let JJ pull her back for a moment, only enough for her to catch her breath.

"Kylie's not worth it," JJ repeated, "At all. Not in the slightest."

"Shutup JJ!" Kylie yelled back, turning her attention back to Santana, "It's okay if you wanna back off now, I throw a nasty punch. It'll bruise."

"What the fuck is her problem?" Santana gritted her teeth, walking toward Kylie. She started to take off her earrings, handing them to JJ.

"Ky, I think you need to back up," A random girl called from the crowd as Santana removed her jacket, once more throwing it into JJ's hand.

"Yeah Kylie, I like think you need to back up," Santana put on a valley girl accent, finally tying up her hair. After she tied it up, she started simple in her eyes; pushing Kylie backward.

"I'll back off, it's cool," Kylie remained confident, though her facade was fading a little, "I'll save you the nasty bruise, Kooks press charges."

"You mustn't have seen me show up in handcuffs now did you?"

"I don't see them anymore, did daddy call them off before he took the easy way out?" Kylie continued to tease Santana, pouting with pure sarcasm.

Santana couldn't figure out why Kylie was bothering her so much, it was past the point of JJ. She didn't care to get into a brawl over a stupid argument, yet it was stinging more that she was holding herself back.

She wanted to throw a harder punch

And another one.

And another one after that.

She wanted to see someone bloodied on the floor. But she didn't do that here. She tried to keep reminding herself that she was a changed person in the OBX.

"You run your mouth too much," Santana clenched her jaw and flipped Kylie off. Against her instinct, she turned away and headed closer to the actual bonfire. JJ trailed behind her and Kie showed up straight away.

"Should've beat her ass," Kie muttered, "What an asshole."

"Save me a bruise?" Santana mocked her, "I'd  bury her in a fucking grave."

"Remind me again why you didn't?" JJ mumbled, "Glad, very glad you didn't. But you did the whole taking off earrings thing."

"— I have to say, i've ALWAYS wanted to see that."

"You've always wanted to see me take my earrings off?"

"In a fighting sense, obviously!" JJ corrected himself, "But that is beside the point! Dude, that was self-control if I've ever seen it, Kylie was being a douche."