"full kook"

okay woah this is a longgg chapter (2660 words 😳)

"THERE YOU ARE!" Kie and Sarah happily ran toward Santana as she and Pope appeared at the Chateau, "We were waiting so we could go

"THERE YOU ARE!" Kie and Sarah happily ran toward Santana as she and Pope appeared at the Chateau, "We were waiting so we could go."

"You two seem a little too happy," Santana scrunched her face up, "I thought y'all 'hated' each other."

"We've grown a slight liking to each other," Sarah replied as John B smiled, so naturally she whipped around to him, "Only a slight liking."

"I say we stop talking and get in the damn van so we can go and get rich!" JJ interrupted, sliding open the van door, "No time like the present."

"Aren't you scared Mrs Crain's gonna chop our heads off?" Santana furrowed her brows, "You seem a little eager-"

"Fuck, it's in the Crain house," JJ's face dropped, "I had to remove that part from my memory."

"Well unremove it and put on your big boy pants JJ," John B announced as he jumped in the front seat, and the pogues set off for the Crain house.

"It's okay baby, i'll protect you," Santana winked, leading JJ into the van.

[][][]

"YOU GUYS GOT THE ROPE? GRAPLING HOOK-" John B begin listing off their items that they'd supposedly needed

"We're not batman, we don't have a godamn grappling hook," Pope rolled his eyes

"Dark clothes?" John B continued, ignoring Pope, "Flashlights?"

"Check and check," JJ replied, "We're all good bro."

"All right, good," John B nervously said back, pulling up closer to the Tanneyhill residence, "We're ready."

"Let's go get rich, guys," JJ grinned as all Pogues, except John B, nearly leaped toward the van door.

"Hell, yeah," Kie added

"Wait, wait," John B sighed as the crew faced to turn him, "I really just wanna thank you guys. Seriously. I-it means a lot to me that you're all here."