"broken, shattered or absolutely destroyed?"

long chapter ahead bc i missed y'all :)

SANTANA FELT A LITTLE RELIEF cleaning out Selah's place

SANTANA FELT A LITTLE RELIEF cleaning out Selah's place. She shuffled around the furniture just how she liked, and finally opened up her mom's old office and brought some life back to it. She was still in a bit of limbo, not knowing how she was supposed to feel. The Diaz's had left her, and her dad and aunt had just died. What was next? Her dad... er.. step dad would come back from jail?

Santana felt a little empty without the mystery anymore. She uncovered everything she thought she wanted to.

Santana cracked open a bottle of beer and threw herself onto what was now her couch. Sure it was Selah's leftovers, but now she had something of her own.

Her first real day of school was tomorrow, unlike the first few she'd had with the Pogues — this time she knew she was sticking around.

——

SANTANA WAS SAT AT THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL waiting for the Pogue's arrival. She almost thought they were ditching till the 4 stumbled out of the infamous van.

"Pogues! Our official new island girl!" Kie cheered as she ran over to Santana, "JJ told us the good news! You're staying!"

"I'm staying," She smiled, receiving hugs from John B and Pope. Santana pulled away and faked a pout, "How's your heart JB? Broken, shattered or absolutely destroyed?"

"You know? I think I'm sitting at this...." John B hummed as he flipped her off with both hands, "This stage! And what about you Miss I-kick-my-boyfriend-out-when-I'm-upset?"

"Nah nah nah," JJ whistled as he walked over to her and kissed her forehead while he placed his arm around her shoulders, "Nobody is flipping my girl off hombre."

Santana looked up to JJ, "Bueno?"

"Bueno," He affirmed.

"I'm gonna need like 10 buckets to throw up in, thankyou!" John B replied as he started walking into the school.

"Don't get all love-hatey now just because you got dumped man," JJ replied, "Sarah just needs a minute."

"It's been multiple minutes. A whole fuckin day," John B frowned, "Like 103829202 minutes to be exact."

"I think you'll find that there are 1440 minutes in a day," Pope corrected him, despite the sarcasm. Everyone let out a laugh, smiling at Pope.

"B, her dad quite literally blew up in her face and you smiled," Santana nudged the boy's back.

"Her dad quite literally was a murderer."

"Who blew up right in her face," Kie repeated, "Dude, what are you not getting?"

"I just didn't think she'd break up with me."

The Pogues continued their small talk as they walked through the halls. JJ kept Santana close, and she couldn't help but see all of the sad faces watching them — specifically, as Pope had called them, JJ's hoes.