3 | a shit police interrogation

MOLLIE WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING to bright sunshine streaming through her windows

MOLLIE WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING to bright sunshine streaming through her windows. Stirring, she pushed her palms into her eyes as she sat up on the sofa. It took her a minute of frowning to remember the night before until it seemed to slot together that she'd fallen asleep on the sofa.

Letting out a tired breath of air, Mollie looked down and noticed two blankets ontop of her rather than one. The second blanket was the one she'd given to Harry the last night. A smile came to her lips at the thought of it all. Her and Harry didn't often spend time together without anyone else and it was really lovely, they seemed to just get along a lot better than Mollie had remembered. It was all easy and chilled, she wasn't worried about anything and neither was he, they both just found it was easy to be around each other.

With the blanket and the time being ten thirty, Mollie had guessed that Harry had left without wanting to wake her either during the night last night or early that morning, remembering he was probably already at his sidemen shoot. Wanting to make sure of this though, she reached over the sofa, moving as little as physically possible to pull her phone off charge and check if she had any messages from anyone. To her luck, she did.

harry !
morning mols
thanks for last night, it was great
i left after you fell asleep
thought we were having an all-nighter but you were a sleepy bastard :(

Reading Harry's message, Mollie rolled her eyes playfully before typing a reply.

mollie !
thank you aswell for walking me home and all
and i didn't mean to fall asleep
was exhausted from beating you at mario kart so many times

Knowing he was busy she wasn't expecting a reply. Mollie closed her messages and began scrolling aimlessly through apps on her phone, not seeing any rush to get on with anything seen as her only plans for the day were to stream in the evening. So it came to her surprise when her phone buzzed and Harry's name popped up on her phone screen.

harry !
i let you win

mollie !
bullshit
i destroyed you

harry !
nah you did shit

mollie !
if you say so mr pro gamer
how's filming?

harry !
it's alright thanks
we think there'll be a least some moments in this one anyway lol
and it shouldn't take too much longer to film which is always a w

mollie !
im glad
at least you win some things in life

In the wait for Harry's reply, Mollie's phone buzzed once again which made her feel rather popular until she realised it was Cal.