24 | #fakefan

HARRY HAD SLEPT IN MOLLIE'S BED THAT NIGHT

HARRY HAD SLEPT IN MOLLIE'S BED THAT NIGHT. He took his side of the bed — the left side — and only had to wait a few moments before Mollie was cuddled in next to him. It was practically the next afternoon when the flat woke up the next day, and Mollie was hungry so crept out of her bedroom carefully, so not to wake the still snoring Harry, to make herself some food.

She was joined about half an hour later by Dawn, who had clearly seen better days the way she was clutching her dressing gown round herself with her hair tied up on the top of her head and sunglasses over her eyes. Groaning as she threw herself down on the sofa, she offered her sister a half-hearted smile of appreciation, "morning." She grumbled, "I'm fucked."

"I can see that." Mollie chuckled, leaning forward to push herself off the sofa, "want tea?"

"I'd love tea." Dawn sighed, moving herself round on the sofa so she could still talk to her whilst she was boiling the kettle.

Holding up a pan, Mollie next gestured to the batter that was left over on the side, "I'm making pancakes as well if you fancy one."

A look of pure content taking over Dawn's face, she nodded her head as excitedly as she could manage before wincing as she realised she'd only worsen her hangover headache, "you're an angel on this earth, you really are, Mol. We don't tell you enough."

Rolling her eyes as she poured some batter into the pan and watched it whilst it began to cook, "that's just cupboard love."

Pursing her lips, Dawn raised an eyebrow in response to this claim, "well maybe in this case." She admitted first of all, "but honestly, I appreciate you a hell of a lot. A lot of people do. My friends said thanks for letting them stay last night by the way, they had to go to work."

Brushing it off with a grin, Mollie saw it as nothing, "they're welcome anytime. Like I said last night, I'd rather you be safe."

Chuckling to herself as she took the tea that Mollie was passing to her, Dawn shook her head, amused, "you're such a mum." She teased, before running her hand across her face and through her hair, "I have no recollection of you saying that either. I can barely remember anything."

"Runs in the family." Mollie groaned, letting out a breathe of air, "sorry 'bout that. It's the tequila. If I have any sort of tequila I can't remember anything for days."

Dawn scrunched up her nose, "fucks sake." She breathed out, "never drinking again I swear to god."

Mollie just laughed in return, "that's a load of bullshit and we both know it."

"You can't talk. Last time you said that we had an entire search party looking for you when you decide to pop off to Tesco whilst fucked off your face the next day." Dawn retorted, pushing her sunglasses down off the bridge of her nose to give her sister a teasing grin.