46 | dont deny it devlin

MOLLIE LOOKED UP from where she'd gotten comfortable on the sofa the next morning as she heard her bedroom door open

MOLLIE LOOKED UP from where she'd gotten comfortable on the sofa the next morning as she heard her bedroom door open. Looking up to see topless Harry waddling towards her, she set her laptop down and sent him a soft smile, struggling not to laugh as he squinted his eyes tightly at the sunlight streaming through the window, ruffling his hand through his hair.

"Fuck me." Harry groaned under his breath, shaking his head.

"Morning Princess." Mollie giggled at the sight of him, struggling to hold back her laughter as he groaned again.

Running his hand down from ruffling his hair across his face, his dug his palms into his eyes, "oh nelly. Was I that bad?"

Shaking her head softly, Mollie giggled again, "nah, you were sound. No worse than when you picked me up from bottomless brunch with the girls. I literally had to carry you up to the flat."

"At least we know the gym's working." Harry said apologetically, "and you only went once, lazy bastard."

"I will literally leave you on the side of the road next time." Mollie warned him, getting raised hands of surrender from Harry, "you would've been lost in London forever."

"I would've." Harry agreed, a seriousness to his tone, "I literally had no clue where I was or how I got there it was mad."

Raising an eyebrow, Mollie smiled at him, "well I found you so it doesn't matter. Did you find the hangover stuff I left?"

Harry nodded, "you're a godsend, honestly. I don't deserve you."

"Stop it. Only fuelling my ego." Mollie teased lightly, nodding towards the kitchen island, "I've left some food up there for you if you want it. It's only pancakes and stuff so don't worry if you don't want it."

Harry let out a sigh of pure bliss, looking over at her with a look of love in his eyes as he made a beeline for the food that had been left out for him, not forgetting to notice the heart she'd drawn him with Nutella on the top pancake, "Mollie Devlin, you're an angel on Earth, you are."

Shrugging, Mollie smiled, bringing her legs up to her chest. Thinking back to all the drunk compliments he'd showered her with the night before, she almost blushed. Typical Harry, always knew how to make her flustered.

"Tea Mols?" Harry asked over his shoulder as he got up from where he'd sat at the kitchen island to make himself a cup of tea.

"I'd love one." She smiled with a soft gaze.

Turning round whilst the kettle boiled, Harry leant his hand against the island in front of him as he threw her a questioning look, "how long until we're supposed to be filming?"

Looking at the time on her phone, Mollie made a judgement, her ever-growing time management skills teaching her to give herself an extra ten minutes, to allow for lateness, "about forty-five minutes until we have to leave. We're filming at one."