5 | drunk calls and stupid mistakes

MOLLIE WAS ALREADY DRUNK

MOLLIE WAS ALREADY DRUNK. Rather drunk. A couple of hours had gone by and doing shots with Ethan and Vikk on top of the drinks she'd downed with Freya and Talia as well as what she'd drank at her flat with Harry, Lux and Cal was not looking like a healthy combination but she couldn't really care less if she was honest. She loved getting completely battered with her friends and even that was an understatement.

She could hold her drinks quite well, or at least better than most people in her group but for Mollie it was the sort of thing where one too many drink tipped her over the edge. She wasn't an awful drunk. Well Tobi had said that to her once and she'd gone with that ever since. Although that was in comparison to Harry, who turned into a clingy asshole, JJ who went insane and Ethan who just managed to break everything he touched and almost pass out laughing at what he'd done. Mollie looked like an angel next to them. Occasionally, her biggest problem is that she would almost forget how drunk she was and wander off to the shops or something, telling no one where she was going.

Since discovering this habit, her friends, however drunk they were, always made an effort to keep an eye on Mollie to ensure that she was still amongst them all. It wasn't a huge problem though, it had only happened once or twice, but that didn't stop them caring.

Other than that fact, Mollie was a lovely person to hang out with drunk and quite comical to watch throw herself around with excitement the second a song she loved came on. She just had to hope that she remembered everything again the next morning.

Especially after tequila. If she had tequila, she was practically fucked for the next day with no recollection of the night before. Her mum, her brother and her sister were all the same. Hence why she tended to steer clear of it.

Jumping down from sloppy karaoke with Cal, Mollie held her hands out, drunkenly thanking the applause coming straight from their friends tables before joining them with a large smile creeping across her face. Sitting down besides Mia, Mollie leant her head down on her shoulder and let out a deep sigh. Chuckling at the sight, Will reached round his girlfriend to give Mollie a nudge on the shoulder, "you crashing Mollie?" He teased.

"I don't know." Mollie answered back, furrowing her eyebrows slightly.

"You're helpful." Lux retaliated with a cheeky smirk, causing Mollie to roll her eyes with a small shake of her head against Mia's shoulder.

Squishing in besides them, Harry came back with another set of drinks, passing them round and noticing Mollie slumped next to him as he placed her drink in front of her, "fucking hell boys what have you done to Mollie?"

"Cal's singing's killed me." Mollie said with a dramatic expression, causing uproar of offence from Cal.

Harry shrugged in casual agreement, only making Cal's mouth drop open wider. Locking eyes with Mollie, a chuckle escaped his lips, "you look dreadful mate i can't lie."