48 | exposed by a trip to tesco

MOLLIE GROANED AT HER THUMPING HEADACHE, her eyes fluttering awake to the sun streaming through the window

MOLLIE GROANED AT HER THUMPING HEADACHE, her eyes fluttering awake to the sun streaming through the window. Rubbing her eyes, she sat up slightly and remembered she was in Harry's bedroom. Looking up to the bedside table on her side of the bed she was met with a glass of water, hangover pills and a little note from Harry reading 'morning love, hope headaches not too bad, h x'

Smiling at the note, she carefully folded it up and slotted it into the back of her phone case before rolling over and noticing the author of her note wasn't asleep next to her. She wracked her brain to try and remember if he ever came to bed with her, going through JJ and Simon both throwing up in the bathroom and passing out on the sofas, herself and Harry having to drunkenly drag Cal to bed and Harry's satisfied smile when he realised they could go to bed with each other knowing everyone else was passed out.

She did think it was unusual that he wasn't in bed next to her however. It wasn't often that Harry was out of bed before Mollie, especially after drinking.

Not bothering to think too much into it, she dragged herself out of bed, pulled a T-shirt over her head and put some makeup on. Sometimes she found when she was in denial of her hangover it made it better. Dawn blamed it on Mollie's constantly delusional mindsets but Mollie thought it worked perfectly well.

Throwing her hair into a ponytail, she carefully made her way down the stairs to the living area where Mollie was met with Harry in the kitchen making a cup of tea.

Giving her a small smile, he handed her the mug with the little hearts on it, "was just bringing it up for you."

"Thank you love." Mollie smiled back, pushing herself up onto her tiptoes to place a kiss to his cheek then taking a sip from the mug, "you're too good to me."

"I do try." Harry breathed out, sitting down on the sofa and placing his mug on his W2S coaster, "how's your head?"

"Shit." She chuckled, "yours?"

"Shit too." Harry agreed, rubbing his hand on his forehead, "never let me suggest a drinking video ever again. We'll stick to game shows that don't give me headaches."

Taking a sip of her tea, Mollie raised an eyebrow, "never let me say yes to drinking with the sidemen again." She chuckled, locking eyes with Harry and admiring the soft look on his face, "speaking of the sidemen, where did Simon and JJ go?"

Looking round as if he'd totally forgotten they had left, Harry shrugged and focused his gaze on Mollie again, "home." He told her, responding to the roll of her eyes with a laugh, "they left about half an hour ago, both complaining about hangovers. And Cal and Lux have gone to film with Chip."

"Did you see Cal? How was he?" Mollie asked, curious to how her teammate felt the morning after.

Harry shrugged, "he's been better. But he seemed alright."

Scrunching up her nose, Mollie grimaced, "it's mean of me to say but I was hoping his headache would be worse than mine."

"He told me he'd taken enough paracetamol to make life bearable, if this give you any indication of his state this morning." Harry chuckled to himself, remembering the sorry state that Cal had been dragged out the apartment by Lux, and didn't envy him at all for the afternoon he had in store with Chip.