14 | im great to live with

CHOOSING AN EARLY MORNING FLIGHT was always going to end up in chaos when there was a large group all flying together

CHOOSING AN EARLY MORNING FLIGHT was always going to end up in chaos when there was a large group all flying together. Especially with the big group all flying over to America together, minus JJ who flew over a couple of days before to train. And with flights came traveling to the airport which naturally led to car sharing.

It was Mollie's job that very early — too early for her liking — morning to pick up Cal, Harry, Lux and Gib and get them all to the airport for the time Josh had put on the schedule. And with responsibility on her shoulders, she could not be late. Honestly, it was probably the most prepared and planned she'd ever been for anything, with her suitcase — having checked its contents at least three times the night before — sat right next to the door with her hand luggage sat neatly besides it and a series of overly precise alarms set on her phone in the best attempt she could have to keep on time.

So Mollie had gone to bed the last night feeling all prepared and proud of herself for the effort she'd put in to the cause and had snuggled up proudly in her bed, trying not to think about having to wake up. On the plus side, she decided as she groaned loudly at the thought of getting out of bed, it was hopefully going to be proof to herself and everyone around her that she can be on time and have nothing horribly wrong in the process. So as long as Luke didn't show up at the airport, it all seemed to be pretty sound.

With a ten hour flight ahead of them, Mollie had opted for her most comfortable clothes, joggers and tshirt, with a jacket sat ready and waiting on top of the bags, Mollie knowing herself well enough to know that she would need it at the airport at least. She made one last check of her bedroom and the flat for anything she possibly could've forgotten before finally deciding that she had everything she needed, picking up her bags and suitcase and leaving her flat to pick up the boys.

She was not far behind the schedule she'd made herself as she struggled to put all her things in the car so they wouldn't get squashed by all the other luggage, which personally, she considered an achievement. It didn't help that it was the late October darkness and cold winds that didn't show any signs at all of disappearing. As she sat inside her car and rubbed her cold hands together, she thought that it was lucky that it wouldn't be too long until she was in the much less chilly LA. She smiled, only looking forward to the trip more now.

Not long later, she set off on the short journey round to the boy's apartment, where they should in theory be waiting for her. Parking as close as she could, Mollie pulled her hoodie around herself as she waited to be let inside the apartment. It didn't take long for the door to hastily be flung open and Mollie to descend into the chaos that was the boys flat, "I thought you were done with being on time." Cal complained, as he rushed round collecting up his things, evidently hoping Mollie would be late as usual.

"Hello to you too." Mollie scoffed with a laugh, sitting down besides Gib on the sofa to wait, "and I said I'm never being early again, not on time... there's a difference."