43 | champagne problems

LOUD MUSIC FILLED MOLLIE'S APARTMENT as her twenty-third birthday party got into full swing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

LOUD MUSIC FILLED MOLLIE'S APARTMENT as her twenty-third birthday party got into full swing. With persuasion from her friends, in particular an eager JJ, Mollie had decided to host a party for her birthday with plenty of alcohol available, which was already being demolished by the second.

With a desperate need for a vodka cranberry, an already rather drunk Mollie stumbled round her apartment, landing at the kitchen island, gripping it tightly as she gave herself a moment to calm down her head, which was already becoming lighter and fuzzier by the second.

Catching a glance of herself in the little mirror on the side of her kitchen cupboards, she almost grimaced. She looked like a girl who had had one two many shots already. She tried to smooth down the hair that was already all over the place and wiped away the lipstick that had smudged around her lips from the five minute alone her and Harry had managed to grab locked in her bedroom. Hitching her black dress to just the right length, she adjusted the arms. She'd gone for an off the shoulder, long sleeve dress moment. She thought that style flattered her.

Occupied pouring herself a vodka cranberry, Mollie didn't notice Harry coming up behind her until she felt his hands landing on her hips and she looked up to see his face in the mirror. Spinning round, she faced him with a drunk grin.

"Y'alright Mols?" He slurred his words, his eyes slightly hazy as he gazed a her, the drunk smile not leaving his lips.

"Mhm." She hummed in reply, the change of song catching her attention immediately. Giving his hand a little tug, she beckoned towards the area that had quickly become the designated dance floor courtesy of Mia, Will and Vik, who barely ever left the dance floor once they got started, "dance with me will you?"

"Thought you'd never ask." He threw her a charming smile, twirling her round as they made their way through the crowd of people who had made it to her party to find a little space for them to dance.

Wrapping her arms round his neck, Mollie pulled herself closer, giggling drunkenly as Harry's arms wrapped closely round her waist, his fingers playing with the ruched fabric on her dress. The two of them were full of laughter as they sang the words to the song to each other at the top of their lungs. Throwing her hair to the side, Mollie was too drunk to care how it landed and she was too drunk to realise how mesmerised Harry was by her.

She felt completely electric as she was surrounded by Harry's touch, she hummed contently as she felt his fingers travel up and down her back. Body flowing along with the booming bass of the music, she leant her head back, basking in the bright coloured lights that flashed across her apartment. It was like she was in her very own music video, completely engrossed in the music, feeling the beat rather than analyzing the lyrics, like she usually would.

Flicking her head back up, her eyes were met with the gaze of Harry's, "you look so beautiful." He whispered to her, so slurred that if she was sober she probably wouldn't believe him. His left hand came up to play with her hair, "you're driving me crazy, you know that?"