15 | two weeks won't hurt

JUST OVER TEN HOURS LATER, the group were in LA, waiting in the lobby of the hotel for everyone to check into their rooms

JUST OVER TEN HOURS LATER, the group were in LA, waiting in the lobby of the hotel for everyone to check into their rooms. Taking one for the team, Mollie had done the talking to check her and Harry into their rooms and organised their key cards between the two of them before going and sitting next to Cal and his suitcase on the floor.

"How many of us are left?" He asked as soon as she hit the floor besides him.

Squinting as she looked over at the group of them gathering closer to the check in desks, Mollie hesitated for a moment before answering, "we're just waiting on Will and Mia, Vik and Ellie, Gib and Ethan I believe. So we shouldn't be too much longer."

Leaning his head back against the wall, Cal groaned, "Can they hurry up? I just want to go to bed mate."

"Go to bed then. We don't have to wait for them." Mollie replied with a raised eyebrow.

Cal huffed in irritation, mumbling quietly, "nah everyone else is waiting."

Copying his actions, Mollie turned her head to look at him, pushing her lips together, "should've slept on the plane, lad. I did and I feel alright now."

"Yeah, but you're also a complete nutter." Cal retaliated, giving her leg a light kick.

"Piss off." Mollie muttered with an amused shake of her head, before gesturing over to the desk, "see... Will and Mia have just finished, not long till you can have your beauty sleep."

Ruffling her hair, Cal gave her a look, "if anyone needs beauty sleep it's you, Mol. I'm gorgeous." He told her, flipping his imaginary ponytail over his shoulder with a chuckle.

"That you are." Mollie laughed loudly. She gestured to Cal's phone that he had just opened, seeing that they were on the same wave length, "do you know how Chelsea are doing?" She asked, curiously.

"Winning two one last time I checked." He informed her, with a shrug of his shoulders, rolling his eyes as Mollie's face lit up in celebration, "not long left either."

Satisfied with her team, Mollie clapped her hands and rubbed them together, hoping that this would be a good omen for the next week or so, "brilliant. And thinking of the game forced me to work out the time difference between here and home so I'll know when not to bother my brother and sister with calls."

Overhearing Mollie talking about her brother and sister as Cal quickly asked about them, Ethan called out for her attention, "oi Mollie, speaking of Dawn, let me know when she's on the phone would you? I wanted to talk to her about something."

"Call her yourself, lazy bastard." Mollie called back with a raised eyebrow, pointing a finger his way, "no funny business though."

Laughing with a wiggle of his eyebrows and a thumbs up her way, Ethan turned away, leaving Mollie only to shake her head and chuckle amused. She was glad that her younger sister, Dawn, got on so well with her friends. Even with the harmless flirting from mainly Ethan, JJ and the Cals, they clearly thought very highly of her and how she took it all in her stride in her loud and bubbly way.