16 | ksi and molliemoo the gossip girls

HARRY AND MOLLIE had spent the spare time they had before they were due to meet JJ to unpack and Harry had decided to throw himself down on the bed and have a nap whilst Mollie got changed out of her joggers and hoodie into jeans and a nicer tshir...

HARRY AND MOLLIE had spent the spare time they had before they were due to meet JJ to unpack and Harry had decided to throw himself down on the bed and have a nap whilst Mollie got changed out of her joggers and hoodie into jeans and a nicer tshirt, which fitted the hotter, American weather much better.

Moving round quietly so not to disturb him, Mollie sat down at the dresser and organised her makeup and skin care as she wanted it for the two weeks. Fortunately, it didn't take long as most of it was staying in the bags that it had travelled in so she could take her phone off of charge and sit on her side of the bed whilst scrolling through it.

After scrolling for a bit, she heard Harry toss a little in his sleep, pulling the covers closer around him and frowning before settling once again. This led Mollie to stare at him for a while, her mind wandering. He looked so peaceful and comfortable and warm. His hair was already messed up in that scruffy bed head that he had but she knew that all he'd have to do to fix it would be run his hands through it a few times.

The slow, steady sounds of Harry's breathing and the soft sounds of Mollie's nails clicking on her phone screen were the only noises echoing around the room. It was surprisingly calming, Mollie found, and what was even more surprising was that they were probably only of the quieter rooms out of the group. 

The little bit of peace and quiet was allowing the pair of them to adjust sharing a room — and a bed now, for that matter — with each other. Thanks to the way they both were, it was destined to be a slightly awkward affair at first but Mollie thought that she could quickly get used to it. Besides, they'd been spending significantly more time together, including drunken nights where they'd just bunked on sofas next to each other, this was going to be nothing too different.

In fact, Mollie probably had spent more time with Harry than anyone recently. It'd become almost routine that they streamed together every couple of days and they'd started going round each other's houses whenever Chelsea were on the TV and they'd end up staying there until late that evening, just hanging round together. So they had become quite used to each other's company in a relatively short space of time, when it would usually take Harry a little while to really warm to someone.

But Harry had warmed to Mollie more than he'd ever expected to. He'd always considered Mollie a friend, but he now felt comfortable around her and really actually liked being around her.

This helped Mollie feel comfortable around him and grow closer to Harry, because she felt like he did want to be around her.

Glancing at the time, Mollie guessed it wouldn't be too much longer until Freya and Josh would appear at the door for her, causing her to look back over to Harry and consider waking him. She wasn't entirely sure if he was going to come along with them or go his own way but whoever he was turning up with would be waking him up in only a matter of time. He'd probably end up waking up at the sounds of Freya and Josh's voices as they arrived anyway, and it wasn't like they wouldn't have time to wait for him if he wanted them too, especially with Mollie, she wasn't expected to be there at the same time as everyone else.