9 | the calfreezy cook off

CALLUM AIREY WAS ALREADY FEELING COMPETITIVE

CALLUM AIREY WAS ALREADY FEELING COMPETITIVE. Rushing down the stairs that morning, he was definitely in the mood for a cook off. They were definitely some of his favourite videos to film meaning that it was fortunate for him that they were also fan favourites as he could keep filming them with as many friends as he'd like.

This one was special though, being the first with all returning guests. Mollie had been in one of his very first cook offs and she had completely and utterly smashed him with the dishes she'd made, leaving her with a newfound confidence with her cooking which only spurred her already massive love of it. Honestly, Cal couldn't care less that Mollie had beaten him, he pretty much knew it had been inevitable, although he'd spent ages teasing Harry and insisting that he'd rigged it. Cal only cared that he'd burnt his chicken that day under the advice of Harry and Gib.

Harry and Lux had been the latest cook off on his channel and especially with the garnish debacle and the Tabasco sauce prank on himself, it'd been one of the more entertaining videos to film. So Cal only found it lucky that Lux had gone to the efforts of demanding a rematch as not only was it easy content, it was a good time to spend with his friends.

With his and Lux's recipes already planned out in his mind, Cal was desperate to rub this in Harry and Mollie's faces, whether or not they had their own meals planned. And with two meals to cook, the stakes were higher than ever. They needed the perfect dishes to make for the cook off that wouldn't cause the teams too much stress however would impress the judges, who happened to be Gib and Ethan.

However, when he came down the stairs, Cal was surprised to see not just Mollie still fast asleep on the sofa, but Harry fast asleep on the beanbag across from her. A devious grin quickly appeared on his face as he decided to use this to his advantage, rushing over and letting out a shout to scare them both awake. As Mollie bolted away with a scream, her natural reactions caused her to grab the pillow from behind her head and chuck it at as hard as she possibly could at the source of the noise as Harry also jumped with a scream, rolling off the beanbag as he clutched his chest. Despite receiving a pillow to the face, Cal was in fits of laughter, seemingly delighted with himself.

Pointing an accusing finger at him, Mollie shook her head and jumped up to grab her pillow, whacking Cal with it once again, "you utter bastard!" She yelled, "frightened me half to death, you did."

"You look half dead anyway." Cal shot back with another cheeky laugh as Mollie gave him a blank stare, "only proving my point Miss Moo." He called after her as she gave him the middle finger and snatched up her bag from the floor before walking off to the bathroom.

Throwing himself down in Mollie's original seat and rubbing his hands together, Cal had already put his legs up and snuggled down under Mollie's blanket before wiggling his eyebrows at Harry, almost suggestively, "what you doing down here then? Forget you have a bed?"

"Couldn't sleep, mate." Harry replied, running his hands through his hair then rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, "I wanted someone to talk to."

Raising his eyebrows, Cal had wasted no time in tucking into some cereal that he'd made himself before he decided it had been a good idea to petrify his friends, "seemed to be sleeping pretty well to me." He stated through a mouthful of weetabix.