22 | tinder - youtuber edition

HEARING A KNOCK AT HER DOOR, Mollie lifted her head round to face into the hallway, she knew it was Harry coming to pick her up for filming that morning so decided not to bother moving from her seat on the sofa just shout across the room, "it's op...

HEARING A KNOCK AT HER DOOR, Mollie lifted her head round to face into the hallway, she knew it was Harry coming to pick her up for filming that morning so decided not to bother moving from her seat on the sofa just shout across the room, "it's open, come in."

Doing as she said and letting himself in, Harry closed the door behind himself and put his shoes in the pile besides the door as he made his way to the sofa, "you really should lock your doors, Mol. What if some random donny decided he wanted to break into your flat?"

"Well you're not some random donny are you? You're Harry." Mollie told him with a shrug of her shoulders, "but if some random donny did decide to walk into my flat, I'll let you know."

"I'm glad to know you've got your security system sorted." Harry chuckled, sitting right up next to her on the sofa and wrapping his arm over her the top of the sofa, letting it slip down onto her shoulders as Mollie naturally leant into him, "I'd be over in a heartbeat. You look fit by the way."

Looking down at her denim jeans and rather low-cut, long sleeved, crop top then back up at Harry, she offered him a small smile, "do you think it's alright?"

"Yeah course. I'm just wearing my sidemen joggers." Harry reassured her quickly.

"You say that like I wasn't expecting that." Mollie chuckled, giving him a pat on the chest, "you always pull them off well though."

Grinning down at her, Harry gave her shoulders a squeeze, "glad you appreciate them. They're the best thing we've ever done at Sidemen Clothing I swear to God."

Coming out of her room a few minutes later, Dawn brought the attention to herself, holding her hands out before noticing the we the two of them were sitting and giving Mollie a questioning look, "ready when you are."

Furrowing her eyebrows, Mollie stood up and then held out her hands, pulling Harry up after her, "I didn't know you were coming, Dawn. Is she alright to come?" She turned to Harry.

"I've gotta come, I'm in the bloody video." Dawn laughed, watching as Mollie's mouth dropped open slightly, "Ethan and JJ asked me last night at the pub. I said yes... duh!"

Letting out a small chuckle, Mollie met Harry's eyes where he shrugged his shoulders at him lightly, "I'll make sure none of the guys go too far with her, I promise." He reassured her, quietly before turning to Dawn with a grin, "besides, seems like she's got a new boyfriend who could run us all over with his motorbike if he needed to. Could probably snap Simon in half, the lanky prick."

"Jealous they want me there more than you Mol?" Dawn teased her gently, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yep." Mollie laughed with a roll of her eyes, nodding her out of the door with an amused shake of her head.

Arriving at the studio not long later, it seemed that most other people had arrived and they were getting ready to start filming in roughly half an hour. While Dawn was instantly distracted chatting to the girls she hadn't seen in ages, Becky, Emily Canham and Chi in particular as she got miced up by James, Mollie and Harry had found themselves stood round with Josh, Simon, Freya, Stephen and JJ, chatting as they waited to start filming.