39 | diy sos

DECORATING FREYA'S OFFICE was on the agenda for the first day of February

DECORATING FREYA'S OFFICE was on the agenda for the first day of February. With the rain drizzling down, being cooped up inside Freya and Josh's apartment with music blasting and a job to do seemed like a more than sound plan. Having finally chosen the colour from the many swatches her and Mollie picked out, Freya had popped out to the hardware shop to buy the pot of her chosen lilac colour.

Hearing the door click shut, Mollie listened for Freya's voice ringing across the apartment, "it is fucking freezing out there." She complained loudly, her head popping through the door of her office as she dropped the pot of paint down onto the floor that Mollie had covered in dust sheets, "I need a holiday."

"Tell me about it." Mollie groaned, flipping her hair forward and tying it back in a loose bun on the top of her head and picking up two rollers, throwing one to Freya.

"All this shite weather is making me want to go somewhere hot." Freya continued on, pouring some of the paint into the tray and loading up her roller, "Mykonos or Ibiza or the Maldives or Hawaii or somewhere."

Mollie let out a blissful sigh at the thought, "that would be lush. I love our holidays together, I feel like we're overdue one." With a moment of reflection, she scratched the top of her head, knitting her eyebrows together, "mind you, it's not been long since LA. Only a couple of months."

Shrugging this off, Freya sent her a glance, taking her eyes away from admiring her first few stroked of paint, "LA doesn't really count." She argued, the desperation for a holiday too strong to care, "we had fun, but we wouldn't have gone without the fight. We would've spent November in shitty London probably filming every other day."

"True." Mollie considered with a raise of her eyebrows, the icy cold wind whistling outside Freya's window only fuelling her longing for some time away from London, "by the time we've booked it though, London will be full of sun, I bet you."

"Probably. This city hates us." Freya laughed, a concerned look appearing on her face as she whipped round to see Mollie climbing on the step ladder to paint the areas closer to the ceiling, "don't you dare fall off there. Im not delaying my holiday because you've broken your arm."

With a roll of her eyes, Mollie reached out to paint the areas now in her range, "I'm not gonna fall off mum." She chuckled, praying that she wouldn't wobble because that would just prove Freya's point.

Immediately moving the topic of conversation back to the holiday Freya had now taken upon herself to plan, her mind was visibly swirling with ideas, "we could sack off the boys and go just you, me, Talia and Mia." She suggested eagerly, "girls trip to Greece."

"I can't imagine anything better." Mollie gushed, her excitement leading her to spin round on her ladder to make eye contact with Freya, "don't get me wrong, I love the lads but I love my girls more."