19 | cheesy chips in america?

CELEBRATIONS HAD CONTINUED THROUGH THE NIGHT and the group had moved on to the club where they'd meet JJ and get to celebrate his victory all together

CELEBRATIONS HAD CONTINUED THROUGH THE NIGHT and the group had moved on to the club where they'd meet JJ and get to celebrate his victory all together. The club that they had found themselves in for the party was filled with signs of congratulations for JJ, signs with W's on them were everywhere and everyone was drinking, dancing and taking pictures together to remember the night.

The party was full of people, people Mollie recognised and people she definitely didn't. She spend most of her time with Harry, Will and Mia, all of them already rather drunk so knowing that they wouldn't need to drink much more to completely fuck themselves up.

This didn't stop them having fun though (or drinking more for that matter), doing shots together and laughing with amused expressions as they watched Cal drunkenly chat up a blonde girl at the bar across from the table the group had reserved for themselves. When he took her hand and started dancing with her, the four of them couldn't help but cheer him on a little bit, Will shouting louder than the rest of them, "Go on Fella!"

Eventually, the club went completely wild when JJ made his way into the club with Viddal and Simon following after him where he was immediately showered with praise and congratulations that he fully deserved. After going round and saying hi to a few people, the group gathered at the big table that Harry, Mollie, Will and Mia were currently sat at, each first taking their turn to give JJ the biggest hug before sitting down. Even Cal had immediately said goodbye to the girl he was previously all over and had ran straight through the dancing people to reach his group of friends.

With JJ making sure everyone had some sort of drink in their hand once all the group were sat right up together round the table, it was really time to celebrate because in his eyes, there was no one else he'd rather celebrate his win with.

Obviously JJ loved the massive party and the winning signs with his name on and all of the applause he got from the club but in this moment, he wanted nothing more than just all his close friends sat round a table together with a drink in their hands and anything in the world to talk about. It felt just like being back in London on one of those normal days when they'd go out to Mollie's club. Nobody else around them really mattered.

Conversations naturally picked up about the fight, praising JJ's form and asking him how he'd felt, however it was quickly made clear that he didn't need the attention on himself any longer, "so, who's fighting next?" He piped up, rubbing his hands together.

"I'll fight Cal." Mollie volunteered, giving him a nudge.

"Easy dub for you then, Mollie." Will laughed loudly, reaching over to give Cal a shove on the shoulder.

"Exactly why I suggested it." She teased, scrunching her nose as Cal wrapped his arm around her shoulder and ruffled her hair, whispering 'bastard' under his breathe, "we could fight right now. Have a bar fight, I'd batter you, you can barely walk in a straight like in the state you're in."