21 | dawn

THE DEVLIN SIBLINGS were easily known around their area in Blackpool as being incredibly close

THE DEVLIN SIBLINGS were easily known around their area in Blackpool as being incredibly close. While lots of siblings were close, Liam, Mollie and Dawn Devlin were described by many as being practically inseparable. And this didn't change when the three were apart, they were the first people they'd each think of when they thought of family and that was never going to change because they lived in different parts of England.

When they were younger, back living in Blackpool, the Devlin siblings were practically famous for their very similar looks (which was almost the spitting image of their mum), their grandad, who had lived in their area forever, and somehow knew everyone there, the fact they were all always the life of the party and most significantly, the way of you messed with one of them, you messed with all of them.

They were in each other's corners before anyone else's and despite the age differences, they were each other's best friends in the whole world. People around them seemed to love that and it had quickly made them popular people to be around at school, each of their popularity stemming from the sibling before them's.

In school, teachers had a love hate relationship with the Devlins. Starting with Liam, he was always willing to participate and was a ray of positivity in the classroom but when someone said something stupid that would hurt someone else, he was the first person to stand up and shout at them. He was strong willed and resilient with a big heart, and despite having to discipline him for shouting swear words at idiots across a classroom, most teachers were secretly rooting for him, especially Liam's English teacher, who thought he was brilliant.

Liam was incredibly forgetful, only handing homework in on time a maximum of three times in his entire time in secondary school, but he worked hard. Many people presumed that this was why Mollie tried to hard never to forget anything and was always remembering little details for others, because she'd grown up doing it for her brother.

Mollie was definitely the quietest of the three, liking to sit at the back with her friends and keeping to herself. Like Liam, she proved that she worked hard and was always one of the first to stick up for anyone who needed her to, though, she's usually do it by comforting the person who needed it, quietly and throwing deadly glares to whoever deserved it.

It was clear to most that Mollie had picked up an awkwardness that the other two hadn't. She was much shorter than her siblings and carried herself in a much less graceful way than the other two. It was the sort of thing her mums friends often told her and pitied her over. It was also clear that she was more easily talked into things than the other two, leading both Liam and Dawn to always keep an eye out for their sister.

However, Dawn was considered a hand full to many. She was more outgoing than both Mollie and Liam with a contagious laugh and a cheeky grin. She wasn't at all afraid of confrontation and would stick up for herself and others in a heartbeat. Almost everyone loved Dawn and the people who didn't were usually the girls in her year who would treat the less popular people like zoo animals because Dawn wasn't going to sit back and let that happen. She couldn't care less what these people thought of her because she wasn't afraid to say that she thought they were assholes.