17 | shitting bricks

AMERICA WAS ALREADY PROVING A VERY BUSY TRIP for everyone in the group

AMERICA WAS ALREADY PROVING A VERY BUSY TRIP for everyone in the group. With the opportunity of being in a city like LA, across the world from London, right in front of them, there was a large handful of video ideas to take part in and things for them to get up to to make the most of their trip.

They'd started off mostly in separate ways, seeing the sights and having fun in LA, where Mollie spent time with different friends, exploring the parts of LA that she hadn't been to before and making sure to revisit her favourite restaurants from her first time in LA a couple of years before.

They'd filmed a couple of videos and vlogs for multiple different channels — Mollie's included — because honestly, with the context as well, it was the perfect location for content. One of these being the Sidemen 100,000 calorie challenge after Harry had begged her to come round with him for the day as he 'didn't want to go through the torture of a bloody eating video alone.' Of course she'd agreed, having a much better day than Harry, eating a small amount from every place they ended up in rather than the massive, calorie-filled portions Harry had forced himself to eat.

That had been a good day for Mollie, she'd thoroughly enjoyed helping Kon and Kirsty with the filming of the video, and she ended up quite good at the photography side of it. And Kirsty was a good friend of hers, they had similar humour and they'd basically spent the day laughing, which was always a bonus.

As well as this, it ended with bowling, which Mollie happened to be rubbish at and only after a master class from Harry, who had awkwardly told her how good he was at bowling after being thrown under the bus by the rest of the boys insisting that he could help her, did she manage to get a strike. It was a fun video to be in the background for because she wasn't feeling as insanely full as the boys and there wasn't too much pressure on her to add too much to the video, but she still got to try different LA restaurants and spend time with her friends.

The day after that video was filmed, Harry had a well deserved extra long lie in, which was saying a lot bearing in mind Harry and Mollie had slept in quite late most days when they could, and so Mollie had snuck out the hotel room quietly, so not to wake him and spent the morning with Mia. Until a couple of hours later, she received a text:

harry !
just woke up like ten minutes ago
still up for breakfast?
but at like two pm

Throughout their trip, Mollie and Harry had gone to get breakfast together every day without fail. They'd had a variety of people joint them, mainly Cal, Ethan, Will, Talia or Mia, in a variety of different combinations and some days where it had just been the two of them. Nevertheless, it had quickly become a habit that the group were aware of and had become a thing but there were one or two days where they had stayed in bed too long for anyone to wait for them to have breakfast and they'd ended up on their own. Not that they minded however, they enjoyed each other's company.

So of course when she received this message, she chatted to Mia before quickly replying.

mollie !
morning x
id love to
im with mia, we'll meet you at the griddle cafe in like 20mins?