45 | harry lewis - lost in london

MOLLIE HAD PLANNED TO HAVE A NICE QUIET EVENING TO HERSELF, filling her evening with editing the videos she needed to edit with various episodes of New Girl playing in the background

MOLLIE HAD PLANNED TO HAVE A NICE QUIET EVENING TO HERSELF, filling her evening with editing the videos she needed to edit with various episodes of New Girl playing in the background. After a long day of filming a big video for her channel, she was looking forward to a bit of self care. She'd done one one of those Disney face masks, surrounded herself with blankets and was snuggled up in Harry's Dr Pepper sweatshirt, that had quickly become her favourite of his from his frequently he would 'accidentally' leave it at hers.

It had been a busy few weeks since her birthday, the rest of February consisting of plenty of shoots for all sorts of channels. Of course, Mollie was grateful for all the opportunities that had been put forward for her, but it meant that she hadn't had many free days or free evenings in a while. But that was part of the weird flexibility of the job, she found she could either have a completely full schedule filming out and about or not even leave the apartment for a week, only filming small reaction videos for her own second channel.

Harry and a few of the boys had gone out drinking that evening and Mollie was waiting for the text that Harry always promised her once he got home safely. However drunk he was, he was always pretty reliable with those texts, even if it was just a drunk jumble of letters and words. It was one of the things they always did when they went out drinking without each other. A simple text to say they were home safe. Simple, but important to them both.

This meant that Mollie wanted to be awake when she got the text, to make sure she did get it. Bearing in mind it was one in the morning already, she knew she wasn't getting an early night, but that didn't matter, she wouldn't be in any rush to get up the next morning anyway. In fact, Mollie could be a right night owl, she quite enjoyed ridiculously long, late nights because she could fill them with exactly what she was doing that night, quietly editing videos with sitcoms on in the background. Nights like that were relaxing to her.

Saying that, it was one of the things that contributed to her horribly fucked sleep schedule. Regulating her sleep schedule was something she desperately wanted to do but really struggled with so it didn't help that some nights she wouldn't even think about going to sleep until four in the morning and wake up again the next day at one in the afternoon.

A finished video later, Mollie decided to call it a day with the editing, shuffling over to put her laptop on the side, plugging it into charge. Replacing the laptop with her cup of tea, she held it in both hands as she brought her knees in to her chest, giving her full concentration to the TV in front of her.

Pulling her big fluffy blanket up around herself, she got completely comfortable, fully prepared to just fall sleep on the sofa if she couldn't be bothered to get up and drag herself to bed.

A few minutes later, she heard her phone ringing, instead of the text she was expecting. Furrowing her eyebrows, she paused the TV before grabbing her phone to see who was calling her. Seeing Harry's contact smiling back at her, she immediately answered, holding the phone to her ear, "hiya Harry."