18 | ksi vs logan paul two

MOLLIE WOKE UP WARM THE NEXT MORNING

MOLLIE WOKE UP WARM THE NEXT MORNING. Her eyes fluttered open to the alarm that her and Harry had agreed on the previous night to ensure they'd be ready for the fight in time as it was due to be a full on day. She heard Harry groan loudly and realised that they were still tangled up in each other from the last night as he pulled her ever so slightly closer in an attempt to go straight back to sleep.

It had been years since Mollie had woken up in somebody's arms. She'd forgotten how good it felt. She had to bite back her smile when she remembered that she was only in the arms of a friend.

It took a while for it to sink in that it was the big day as Mollie tried to make sure she didn't fall back asleep like Harry had promptly done. She let out a deep breath and licked her lips and finally let herself smile, rubbing her eyes to wake herself up. Her breath hitched when she finally decided to get out of bed, trying her best not to wake Harry. A few more minutes wouldn't hurt him, she thought.

She quietly moved round the room, getting her dress out of its cover and putting it ready before going to the bathroom and getting dressed into some comfy clothes to go to breakfast in. By the time she was finished in the bathroom, Harry was out of bed and dressed ready for the two of them to go down to breakfast. They'd decided to go down early that morning, so only Cal joined them.

After breakfast, it was time for them to get ready and Harry had first dibs on the shower, while Mollie found her shoes and called her sister. Once it was her turn in the bathroom, Harry got himself ready, much quicker than it would ever take Mollie and sat himself down on the bed, scrolling through his phone until Mollie popped out of the bathroom briefly in just a towel to grab her dress, making Harry look up then widen his eyes, quickly moving them back down to his phone, his cheeks heating up.

A bit later, he heard his voice being called from the bathroom, "Harry? Do you mind doing me up?" Mollie called out, stepping out of the bathroom with her makeup on, holding her short, light blue, silk dress up, "it's just a small zip and a bow at the back."

Getting up, Harry nodded, "course."

She muttered a word of thanks, turning round and moving her hair out of the way, exposing her bare back to him. His breathe hitched slightly as he took a step closer to her, concentrating hard as he carefully pulled up the zip, so not to catch any of the fabric. Mollie felt his fingers brush up against her back as he did the bow, they were soft and gentle and lingered against her skin longer than she thought they would.

"Thanks Harry." She smiled, turning back round to face him, looking him up and down. He was dressed up for the fight, wearing a white collared shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and light blue, almost grey suit trousers. Mollie thought he pulled off the look really well, he looked really attractive. Mind you, there was no denying that she found Harry attractive anyway — she always had. But she thought that was probably a very common opinion, so didn't think much of it. "You look nice! Don't think I've ever seen you in a suit more than once."