Chapter 3

~Edited: 28.01.2023~

Y/N POV

Inside, everything was silent. I mean like everything. You could have heared a needle drop on the other side of the house.

I put down my bag and quietly took off my shoes. I took my bag in my hand and tip-toed to the staircase but before i reached ot, a voice called out my name. I was standing infront of the living room and i turned my head to where the voice came from.

My mother was sitting on the couch, which stood opposite of the door. She was looking at me with pleading eyes. I dropped my bag in the doorway and made my way over to her. I sat down next to her and we both stayed quiet for some time.

"I will suport you." My mother said. I turned around to her with a shocked expression. "You mean it? You aren't mad?" I asked skeptical. She nodded.

 "You deserve it. I know how much you trained for it and i believe you really earned your place there. And i know your brother is mad right now but i know he will understand someday. And your father will aswell." 

I smiled and leaned my head on her shoulder. "Thank you." I said. Then we were silent for some time until my mother said "And now get under a shower. You stink."

I laughed and she did aswell. Then i got up and grabbed my bag but before i went to the staircase, i turned around one last time and said "Thank you. Really." My mother smiled and just said "Of course." 

Then i went upstairs and to my room, where i threw my bag in a corner and then went to my bathroom. I hopped into the shower and quickly washed myself. Afterwards, i got into comfy clothes and in my bed.

I was on my phone for some time, until i finally decided to go to sleep and i fell into a deep slumber a little while later.

~Timeskip 1 week~

The past week i spent either in my room or outside. Mainly outside. I was running a lot and also training. Me and Hoshi met 2 guys who also play volleyball, so we play with them from time to time. 

Their names are Hajime Iwaizumi and Tooru Oikawa. They are in the next year third years and also wing spiker and setter. We played some matches against each other and they also gave us some tips. It is really quite a lot of fun. We also don't talk about anything beside volleyball because we didn't want anything to get between us like on which schools we go or anything like that.

I spent most of the time avoiding my brother and father. I never ate with them again. I just grabbed my food and left or sat down, not looking at anyone and not talking. 

Today, i have my test for getting into the club. My mother is going to drive me and Hoshi there. She is coming over before breakfast because...

 Well, i have to be honest no idea. She just asked if she could come, and of course, i was fine with it.

So this morning, i got into a sweatpants and a sport shirt. It was a little bit big but it was fitting. 

In my bag, which i was packing while changing, i threw in one of my sports pants. It was really tight and short, but it was really fitting for playing volleyball. I also packed some changing clothes and for the possibilty we can, some stuff for showering. After that, i got some bottles of water, my shoes and my kneecaps and i was ready.

I got a training jacket out of my closet and threw it on. Then the doorbell already rang and i sprinted downstairs. 

I opend the door for Hoshi and welcomed her into our house. She smiled while hugging me and i waited for her, so she could take of her shoes.

 I then walked to the dining room with her and we both sat down at the table. She sat down at my side of the table. After thanking for the food, Hoshi and i started eating. It was silent as always.

 Then my brother spoke up. 

I haven't heard his voice for such a long time and it really hurt. But hearing it again made me so much more sadder but at the same time happy. I was really confused at that point. Some tears came into my eyes but i quickly surpressed them.

"Where are you going? I didn't know there are any volleyball games you need to participat anymore." He said. I took a deep breath and explained.

"We have our physical test today. It wil decide whether we are allowed to join the volleyball club or not."

After that, he didn't say anything. I felt a stange aura around him and it was really wired and it hurt at the same time. 

Under the desk, Hoshi's hand reached my left, which was laying on my thigh, and drawed circles in a calming way on the back of it. I shooted her a thanking look and we both quickly finished the food.

The moment, we both were done, i stood up and left, Hoshi was following me without a second of hesitation. I made my way to my room where i just flopped on my bed, back first. 

"Hey" Hoshi started and i looked to the place her voice came from. I, unintentionally, closed my eyes and needed to open them first now before i realized, she was sitting on the edge of my bed, next to me.

 "Today only counts what you will do on the field. I know you will do amazing anyways but you need to leave everything which is worrying because if your family right now here. And then you can fully concentrade on what you want to. And i know that that is to force your own path in your life. And i know that trainig at Shiratorizawa will help you a lot."

I nodded. She was right. I need to leave that what is going on in this house here at home. I can deal with it later. Right now only counts that i need to make my way threw my life.

Then my mother called us from downstairs.

-----------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you liked the chapter.

See you soon i hope.

Stay safe until than.

Your A/N