Chapter 22

Y/N POV

the rest of the day went by without much interruptions. 

Hoshi and I put our cloth away and decorated our dorm. We ate some of the food, we brought with us because threre is only food, when school is aswell or you need to order it before the holiday or so and that was not possible for us but that wasn't a problem.

We took our food and sat down outside. We sat together in the hammock and watched the sunset.

It was nearly dark, when we went back inside. We packed our stuff for the next schoolday and then went to sleep.

~Timeskip over the night~

The forst thing i heared in the morning was the sound of my alarm clock. I woke up and turned it off.

 It was 6:30 am.

School would start at 8 am but i wantedd to be there a little earlier and we also needed to find our way around.

Hoshi was also awake but still in her bed.

I stood up and changed in short time into my school uniform and i called out "I will go first into the bathroom" and was gone with that. Hoshi was still laying in bed so why should i wait?

I got everything done like brushing my hair or washing myself. I also put on a light make-up.

I got out and saw that Hoshi was also in her school uniform. She wasn't a really good morning person, so she needs to take her time.

She went into the bathroom, while i packed my bag. Hoshi had packed hers, while i was in the bathroom.

After i was finished, i waited outside on the balcony for Hoshi to get out of the bathroom.

 I stood on the edge of the balcony, leaned against the railing. I let the light wind of the morning brush throug my ponytail, which i made and enjoyed the light coldness.

 It would be perfect wether to go running or so. But i don't have the time for that right now.

Hoshi came out of the bathroom and we picked up our bags and i closed the door to the balcony. We went out of the room and closed the door behind us. It was locked automatically. You only need the card to unlock it. We both had ours, so we were good to go. There was also a spare card laying in the room, for emergencys.

Hoshi and i went downstairs by using the elevator. There we were met with some tables and a buffet with diffrent things for breakfast, as well as food for if we are hungry at school. We first packed our food for school into the boxes and then grabbed some normal food for now to eat.

We didn't eat so much but it was good.

It was nearly 7:30 am when we made our way to the school building. Or at least tryed.

We just stepped out of the dormbuilding and followen the signpost, when i heared a familiar voice behind us.

"Hey, Y/N and friend!"

I turned around and saw Tendo waving at us. Next to him was walking Ushijima in silence. When i saw him i couldn't help but wonder, how someone could look that fucking good in a uniform.

I turned my head back around and had a blush on my cheek. 

"Oh ho. Someone has a crush." It came from Hoshi and i hit her lightly with my fist on her upper arm.

We both waited for them, so they soon catched up.

"What do you want, Tendo" I asked directly.

"Why are you so unfriendly towards me?" Tendo whined.

"Because i can." I said and started walking again. "But really, what do you want?"

"So, well, every firstyear roommates get a thridyear roommate pair as their guardian for the first weeks. They pick them up at their dormbuilding, help them get to their rooms and stuff like that, you know? And on the first day in the afternoon they also make a tour over the campus and stuff like that follows also the rest of the first week. Club activitys start only in the second one."

"Okay, and let me guess. We are the lucky person, who got you?" I raised an eyebrow while looking at him. He nodded with a smile and said "Me and Ushiwaka here."

I sighed. I ain't gonna get rid of him that easily.

"Let's head to class then." I said and we did.

The schoolbuilding wasn't that far from the dormbuilding and one thing i have to say: Both, Ushijima and tendo have great oreantatation skill. They found their way around without any problems. Well, they have been going to this school since two years now. I guess, you should be able to find the schoolbuilding then.

When we were there, it was 7:35 am but finding our room took another solid 5 minutes because they had no idea, which was were in the tract of the first year classrooms. But we found the classroom of the 1-D. It was still quite empty.

Ushijima and Tendo told us to wait here after the first class because they would pick us up and bring us to the next one.

We said we would and with that they left and we sat down. We took the seats on the side with the window, because it has a heater under it and you have more space. Hoshi took the seat in the second row and i in the thrid.

Hoshi turned around and we were talking over this and that. The biggest shit sometimes.

Until 7:50 am nearly every seat was filled. Only one was missing but the person came inside just one second later.

Our homeroom teacher Sakuro Saito or for us Ms. Saito or Saito-sensei came inside. She explained to us, who things go for now.

We would have breafast and dinner in our dormbuildings, where we already ate in the morning. Lunch will be in the cafeteria. Also every dormbuilding as a cafe. She also told us, that the club activitys would start next week and she also faintly told us, where we could find what but she also explained that mostly our third year guardians would tell us where what is.

She also told us that she would be our japanese teacher. She went with us over things like the dormrules and other stuff like that and the first lesson was soon over.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Have a nice Day/night!

Your A/N