Chapter 52

Y/N POV

"A what now?"

"I know it sounds cracy-.." i said but was interrupted by my coach.

"I doesn't just sound like it, it is. Do you even know how much work that is?" He asked me.

"Yes, i know. But in a training camp, we can look how our plays work against some of the best teams all over Japan in our age. What can be done and what can't. You saw as good as i did how much the training game against the college team helped us improve. Just imagen what we can improve when we can play against many diffrent teams and what new techniques we can pick up from them." I said trying really hard to convince my coach. 

He was left in deep thought. I waited painetly. 

"Okay, i will talk with the principal and see what can be done." He finally gave in.

"Thank you." I smiled and could have hugged him but i knew he wouldn't appreciat that at all.

"Now get going, Y/N"

"Will do. See you tomorrow coach."

With that i left the Gym and went back to the dorms. 

I told Toshi that he can go on without me and he did. Luckily. Because right now i needed to think about something.

And that something was the training camp.

It wasn't sure who would come, for how long and there were a lot more unanswered questions.

And i started to try and form some answeres for these. In odere to have at least a little project in mind when the coch or the principal would ask me. I mean, you never know on what ideas some people these days come.

By the time that i reached my dorm i already had a concept standing for what i was planning on doing.

Let's hope this will work out.

~Timeskip: Friday~

Like that, the past days went by. 

Getting up, going for a run with Toshi, breakfst, school, training, showering, homework, sleep and then everything from the beginning again.

The coach hadn't told me anything so far and i was actually getting quite nervous. I had a concept about how we will be able to do this training camp and then only thing missing was the allowance from the school.

For now, it was my last period of the day. Afterwards, i would have practice and then time to do my homework or anything like that.

I didn't plan on needing to finish the work from my current hour aswell, but apperently, i did.

Because my coach was standing in the door and asking my teacher if i could come with him for the rest of the hour.

My teacher agreed, so i packed my stuff up and went outside, meeting my coach.

"Before you ask any unnecessary questions, just follow me." He said and headed down the hallway with me following at his heels.

We arrived at the office of the principal soon and he knocked on the door.

I started getting a certain idea about what is going to happen.

After hearing a "Come in" from the principal, we went inside and he gestured us to sit down in the chairs infront of his desk. I sat down my schoolback next to the chair on which i was sitting.

"So, Kageyama, your coach, Washijo, had brought to my attention that you want to host a traing camp, is that right?" The principal asked me and i answered "Yes, that i correct."

"May i find out about the resons for that? Washijo already told me some but i would like to hear them from you." He said. Here goes nothing.

"So, i got the idea during a training game we just had in which we learned a lot about moves that can be done and in which situatuions they fit best. And we were also able to learn new techniques from our opponent. I believe, that in a training camp, we can be able to do that but with a lot of diffrent opponents and a lot more variabilities how the opponent might react. But we can also get to know our possible future opponent already so i only see a win-win situation for us." I explained.

"But don't you thin that other teams can do the same?" The principal asked me. I am slowly getting the feeling that this is an interrogation or something like that.

"Well, yeah for sure. But how are we supposed to grow, when our opponent don't get stronger aswell? And i also don't think that you need to show all the weapons that you have in your arsenal." I continued my explination. The principal looked quite pleased with my answeres. Thank god.

"So, if i may ask, how do you think will this training camp will be able to be hosted here? And when? Who should come?" He asked.

Yep, this is definetly starting to feel like an interrogation.

"So, the past days, i've thought a lot about that stuff and i think i found a solution for at least some of the problems. If you are alright with it, i can show you my notes." I said and the principal motioned to me to do it.

So i grabbed my backpack and got my notebook for notes for volleyball out of it. I flipped through the pages until i founf the page i searched for. Well, by now pages.

I showed them to the principal and explained my ideas.

The people would stay in the buildings that were made for these moments, when other schools come here for a longer time. They could eat with all the other people in the building together in the cafeteria on the ground floor, where it was in every building. We could also join them there becuase we would soon have a break for a week in which this camp would fit perfectly.

I also had some ideas on the teams which i mainly discussed with my coach becuase he understood the most of it.

In the end, most of the organizational questions were discussed and a solutions found for them.

With that, the principal told me and the coach that there was nothing in the way of hosting a training camp.

So we are allowed to do it.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. It is back to its original length.

Now, i also wanted to thank you for so many reads. In the last chapter two days ago, i thanked you for 10 k Reads and now the only thing i can do is thank you for 13 k Reads. that is literally cracy. 3k Reads in two days. I never thought that this could happen, so thank you.

I hope you have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N