Chapter 46

Y/N POV

I at some point just went upstairs and in my bed because i was really exhausted. 

The moment my head hit my pillow, i fell asleep.

~Timeskip: next morning~

I awoke at 10 am and still felt really tired.

I went downstairs and saw, that non of the boys was awake at least they weren't down here, so i decided to make breakfast.

I made all diffrent kinds of foods like eggs, pancakes, french toast, buns and other stuff. 

At 11:30 am, the boys came downstairs all together just the moment i finished the breakfast. I had also already sat the table in the dining room for all of them and the food was ready.

"You can go straight to the dining room. The food is ready. You should start before it gets cold." I yelled out of the kitchen, where i was cleaning up.

Yeah, i could have some staff do that, but i really wanted to do it myself, so well, here we are.

I heared some of the boys run down the hallway to the dining room. It made me chuckle.

I was completly concentrated on the cleaning, that i didn't realise a person behind me. Only when familiar arms wrapped around my shoulder, i noticed him.

"Why don't you come with us eat?" Tobio asked quietly.

"I am not hungry." I just said. I was but well. I also didn't really want to see the boys right now and how happy they are. It is just unfair. That they are happy and i am sad.

"I will not tolerate that as an answer. You are going to eat." Tobio said. 

I had nearly my resistance, when he simply picked me up bridal style.

"TF?! Let me down!" I yelled.

"No, because i know, you are somehow are going to get past me, even with crouches and not eat, so i will carry you in the dining room. There are so many people, that you can't just disappear." He said.

"I can do whatever i want." I said. My crouches were just laying on my chest, hands still on the handels. But knowing my brother, he won't let me down in any way, so i just layed limp in his arms, while he carried me to the dining room.

When we arrived, i was greeted with the normal stuff like good morning and so but also with some weird looks, which was understandeble, considering the cirsumstances.

My brother sat me down in my stool and i placed the crouches next to me.

I didn't even look at the food infront of me, which earned me a sigh from my brother. But what i did, was looking around in the group of boys, all of them seemlingly enjoying the food.

"I hope you all had a good night's rest. And hopefully not in each other." I said, smiling like a devil.

Some people got bright red, which made me laugh.

I shook my head laughing, while looking at them. Their faces, they were just to funny.

Breakfast than went by without much other incidents. My brother managed to force me to eat something, which i didn't really enjoy but still, what could i do?

Afterwards, the boys left at around 3 pm. Most of the time between breakfast and 3 pm, they were outside on the volleyball court playing while i was upstairs, watching movies or just doint other stuff on my phone.

Our parents came home around 6 pm, while i was packing my stuff to go back to school. My mother would bring me tomorrow morning, so i could bring my bag to my room before class.

I am actually excited to finally go back to school.

You maybe think i am weird, but after spending so much time at home with your family after not seeing them for nearly a quater of the year, was really weird. And i was happy to get out of here soon.

I skipped dinner because i still wasn't really hungry and went to bed quite early. I just didn't want to meet anyone at the moment.

~Timeskip: morning~

In the morning, my alarm woke me up. I quickly shut it down and put on my uniform. After my bathroom routine, which included a light make-up, i grabbed me bags, for school and the one with the rest of my stuff, and went downstairs.

There my mother greeted me and gave me my box for the breaks and then i sat down at the table and ate a little.

My brother and father weren't up. Or maybe my father had already left. I don't know.

After me and my mother finished eating, i went upstairs to say goodbye to my broter while my mother put my bags into the trunk.

When i looked into Tobio's room, he was still asleep on his bed. It made me smile. I went over to him as silent as possible and then shook him awake lightly.

He made some weird noises while waking up.

"Morning, sleepy head." I said laughing slightly.

"Morning, Y/N. But why are you waking me up already? I can still sleep for about 30 minutes." He said with a grumpy morning voice.

"But i gotta go to school. And i thought you wanted to say goodbye to me before i leave."

"Of course i do." He said. He sat up and pulled me into a hug which i returned. "You need to promise to text me."

"I promise." I said and then we both let og off each other.

"Have fun then" He said. You could hear in his voice that he was said.

"I will. And you too. But not to much. Especially with Hinata." I said which made him turn bright red. 

I laughed and stood up, leaving the room, but turning around in his doorframe, waving at him while saying "Take care." 

"You too." He said while waving aswell and smiling. His face had turned a little more normal color.

I made my way downstairs after closing the door to my brother room and than hopped into the car with my mother.

We drove to Shiratorizawa Academy in mostly silence, but a comfortable one and before the school gates, we also said our goodbye's.

Than i stood infront of the gates alone and with my bags.

Everything was finally returning at least a little bit to it's original state.

Thank god.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Thank you for over 7k reads on this book. You all are amazing.

I hope you have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N