Chapter 37

Y/N POV

I was barely even in mine and Hoshi's dorm room, when i started talking about what happend and all that.

How we made it to the finals tomorrow and about that what happend just now with Toshi and that i think that i am really completly in love with him but that i don't want to tell him because i am to scared that he will say no and then i will destroy the team.

Hoshi looked completly stunned with all the information, i just gave her and told me then "Get into the shower. I will tell you my answer afterwards. That just were to many informations in a to short time for me to take in."

I nodded, grabbed my stuff for showering and went into the bathroom, hopping into the shower.

I let the warm water run down my skin and it gave me the oppertunity to relaxe a little.

And to think.

I was thinking about what i should do in the ace case, as i started to call it.

That word just randomly popped into my head and now, i can't get it out.

I finished showering and stepped out of it, drying myself off with a towel and then getting into some comfy clothes.

When i got out of the bathroom, my thoughts were a little bit more in order and Hoshi also looked like she had comprehented the information i just gave her when i came into the room.

"So. What do you think i should do in the ace case?" I asked her, while sitting down on mybed. She was sitting on her chair from her desk, looking at me. She said absolutly nothing about my name for what was going on.

"Well, i think you should tell him. I mean, i know that you don't often fall in love, i mean you never was before, and that this is now something really special. And i also think Toshi likes you. By the way Tendo is putting it, he is a lot more talkactive with you. You two have a special bond, and if that isn't love, then just shoot me because then my life makes absolutly zero sense."

I needed to laugh at the last things she said but the thing before got me thinking.

I did notice that Toshi talks more, when i am around. But that doesn't mean that he likes me, does it? But Tendo is his best friend and even with him, he isn't talking to much, so maybe there is actually something betwen us?

No, that can't be true, can it? I mean...

What the hell am i doing right now. I should be thinking about anything and not any boys.

I sighed. 

"Why does love need to be so goddamn complicated?" I asked Hoshi in a frustrated tone.

"God knows why." She said making both of us instantly laugh.

After we calmed down, me and Hoshi just talked with each other about this and that.

Until...

"Hey, why is your phone going off so much?" Hoshi asked.

I looked to my bag, on which i dropped my phone when i came into the room. My screen was going on and off endlessly.

I picked it up and saw...

... Dumb brother <3.

My dear brother seemed to finally decide to reply.

I just shook my head, not even reading the messages and layed my phone upside down on the nightstand.

"Unimportant." I said, answering Hoshi's question.

"It didn't seem to be so unimportant." Hoshi said.

I gave her an annoyed look, sighed and told her that my brother left me on read.

She finally understood why i wasn't reading the messages and left it like that.

At some point, we decided to head to bed.

I picked up my phone to check if anything important came.

I only saw that my brother had sent me over 50 texts. 

They all were smiliar, always begging me to come on, saying that he is sorry stuff like that yk.

I left the messages on read.

A little dose of his own medecine.

I shut down my phone after texting Toshi, saying good night and then putting it back on the nightstand.

I went finally to sleep, looking forward to my game tomorrow.

~timeskip: next day: morning~

I woke up to my alarm and Hoshi's.

We needed to wake up at the same time. Her to get ready for school and me for getting ready for jogging.

Normally, i would wake up before Hoshi, get ready for jogging, go jogging while she gets ready, come back, get ready and then we would eat together.

I left while Hoshi was in the bathroom to go jogging. It would only be for a short time to get our muscles warmed up.

I was outside of the building and shortly after, Toshi came up to me from his dormbuilding and i approached him so we met midway.

He looked so goddamn fine in his shorts and the T-shirt, slightly showing his chestmuscle ad well as shoulders. So hot.

What the fuck am i thinking?

I need to concentrate. There is an important game today.

Toshi and i started jogging next to each other and down from the campus in the landscape behind it.

It was absolutly beautiful.

We only went jogging for about 20 Minutes, so when we got back, i just washed myself with a wet towel and not in the shower.

Afterwards, i put on my trikot as well as tracksuit, grabbing my phone and bag and then going downstairs for breakfast.

Next to Hoshi was an empty seat, where a tablet stood with bowls upside down over the food to keep it warm. Next to it stood a bento box

When i walked past Hoshi, i quickly hugged her from the back, whispering a "Thank you" in her ear, before sitting down myself.

Hoshi had a nice smile on her face, which i loved. In a friendship like way not in this love like way, yk?

Anyways.

I ate my food before stuffing my bento box in my bag, saying good bye to Hoshi and then leaving to meet the others at the bus.

I sat down in my usual place, putting my earphones on and the music on and then just looking out the window.

I am really on my way to the finals of this tournament against Iwaizumi and Oikawa.

---------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

The next one will be the game.

Who knows, how it will go out?

And who will see Y/N on the court with the team of Shiratorizawa?

Who knows, who knows....

Anyways: Have a nice day/night!

Your A/N