Chapter 44

Y/N POV

So first of all: I got myself something to eat.

I heated myself some food we had left over and took it with me upstairs. 

It was diffisult, to say the least. I needed to have my crouches in my hands and my food on my plate but i somehow managed.

Finally arriving in my room, i sat down at my desk and ate while scroling through my phone.

When i finished, i grabbed a crop top out of my wardrobe. It was completly black and the carrier was only over my left shoulder. On the sides under my arms it had a lacing. I paired it with a denim blue hot pants because it was actually a little hotter outside today. The hot pants weren't like really long or so but the weren't so short that like half of your behind is sticking out.

Then i went into my bathroom and combed my hair, putting up into a bun but letting some strands fall over my collarbones. I put on a light natural make-up.

Lastly, i grabbed a pair of flip flops.

If you are wondering, why i am doing this: I have no idea.

I then just grabbed my phone, put in the backpocket of my hot pants and then finally making my way downstairs.

I was still standing inside for some time, looking trough the glass in our living room which leads to a terrace and you can also see the pool. 

My brother looked so happy with his team.

They were all together in this ridicolusly large pool and playing volleyball with each other. We had a volleyball extra for playing in the pool and even a net, but they were just playing the ball around.

 It made me smile.

I pushed the door to the terrace open and went outside.

I was moving forward to the edge of the terrace but there was a railing. 

The hole terrace was made out of wood like the floor and the pillars on the side and had a roof but that wasn't made out of wood. On the terrace stood a large desk and a Hollywood swing as well as normal chairs and benches. Towls were laing around everywhere. Probably from the boys. And also was there a freezer for drinks as well as any other stuff you wanted to have near you while being outside but that needed to be freezed.

Where was i?

Oh yeah.

So  like: I was standing behind the railing so the couldn't see i was injured.

"Hey guys! Having fun?" I called over to them.

They all immediatly turned their heads towards me. It made me chuckle.

"Who are you?" A guy with light grey hair and hazel brown eyes asked me.

"Not even now you told them about me, Tobio? I am hurt." I said and faked a hurt expression.

"I know you are just faking being hurt, Y/N" said exactly the person i was just talking about.

I made an even more hurt expression than before.

"Why do you got to be so mean to me all the time? I am going back inside." I made a hurt and pouding face before turning around.

"TOBIO KAGEYAMA! How could you say something like that to a woman?!" I heared someone scolding Tobio.

Hinata also called after me, as i was just standing my back facing towards them and at the same time scolding Tobio.

After a short time period i broke down in giggles, which soon turned into laugther and turned back around.

"Guys, stop. It's okay." I somehow managed to get out between laugther and they listened to me and stopped scolding my brother.

"It's all good." I continued slowly getting a hold of myself again. "But for real. You should really introduce me to your team, Tobio."

"Yeah probably." He said. "Everyone, this is my twinsister: Y/N Kageyama."

"Never thought that the king of the court would have a twinsister." A boy looking like a french fry said.

"And why not?" Tobio asked furious.

"Because i was sure you would have strangled her with your umbical cord in your mother's womb." He said.

My brother looked like he was going to attack that guy.

"I am pretty sure he tried, but he realised he loves me to much to actually do it." I said and shooting Tobio a winning smile. 

He just sighed in defeat.

"Hey Y/N, why don't you come in here with us?" Hinata asked.

"Let me think." I pretended to be deep in thoughts. "Maybe because you are all boys?" I said with a voice that sounded like i was stating the obvious. I mean i was, but still.

"Fair point." He admitted.

They continued to play volleyball and i watched the from my place on the terrace.

That was, until the ball flew away and landed near the terrace.

A boy who looked like he is bald attempted to get out of the pool but i just called over "It's fine, i will grab it."

I got my crouches, went to the edge of the terrace down a few steps and then to the ball. I picked it up and the hole team looked at me surprised besides my brother.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." I said with a very sarcastic voice.

"How did you get injured?" The light grey haired boy asked me.

I made my way to the pool with the ball in between my ribs and arm. I dropped it into the pool next to a boy with a lot of freckles and grayish-green hair, who thanked me for bring the ball. I let myself fall down onto a stretcher besides the pool with a parasol. I let my crouches drop next to me.

"I got injured during a volleyball game." I said.

"Oh, i hope you get well soon." the boy, who asked the question said. I gave him a short smile.

"Anyways: You play volleyball? What position?" That was again the bald guy but the short guy with his black hair and one strade blond looked like he just wanted to ask the same question.

"Yes, i play volleyball. I play as a setter." I said.

I scoff came from the french fry.

"What? Got a problem?" i asked him.

"No, it was just obvious that you would be a setter aswell, when your brother is so famous in that position." He said.

"And you because my brother plays in that position, it means i have ot aswell? Fun fact: I played in the position before my brother." I said.

"Stop remainding me." It came from my brother and i just shook my head while chuckeling.

Well, this is going to be fun.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I have finally update! I am so sorry it hasn't been earlier but our Internet connection was not working but it is again now and i hope that this will continue soon.

I hope you still enjoyed the chapter!

Have a nice day/night!

Your A/N