Chapter 8

Y/N POV

I just looked at the person out of a quater of my eye with barely opened eyes. I had them closed for the past time.

And the person, who sat down next to me was no one other then Shiratorizawas ace Wakatoshi Ushijima.

After he sat down, he only said "Hello" And i answered with "Hey". Then i laid my head back against the wall and closed my eyes completly again. I enjoyed the silence untill he broke it.

"You are a really good volleyball player. Not everyone can block my spike or play so percis sets or even spike and serve like that. You are amazing."

It flustered me to say the least. I mean one of japans best 3 aces just said i am an amazing volleyball player. I brought a stuttering "Thank you" over my lips. He chuckled on how flustered i was and it sounded so cute.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was still wearing his volleyball stuff, just like me. But you could see the muscles on his arms and legs. He was really strong. And hot.

Oh, shit, what did i just thought?

Oh god... It's going down the hill with me.

He looked at me like he was inspecting every single inch of my body. I gave him a questioning look but he just didn't show any sings of respond and looked at me more.

"But well, what do you want here?" I asked him. He looked back up at my face. His olive-green eyes were normally emotionless or cold but now they were excited and bright.  And a lot more emotion were in them but i couldn't define them.

"I mean, you wouldn't come here just to tell me i am a good volleyball player." I said and the corners of his mouth went up for a short time. But then he went back to being serious.

"I want you to play on our team for the rest of the day. I want to know, how you would fit in." He said. I gave him a questioning look and said "Why would you want me to play with your team?" 

"Because we were thinking about putting you in our team."

Wait what?! I should play on the Shoratorizawa boys team?! As a girl?! 

I mean i would love to but still. Is that even possible? Am i allowed to? 

So many questions and more were in my head. Ushijima must have seen my confused and shocked face because he said "We would need to get you a license but that would be the only thing. We would need to show it to the referees before the games but that would be all. Only if you want to join, of cours."

"No, no, no. I would love to join you it just a real shock. I mean: You don't get the possibility to join THE Shiratorizawa boys club everyday." I said quickly. He looked at me with a questioning look. "But someone with so much potential as you should get a lot of offeres. I wonder you weren't on the team Shiratorizwa junior high or something."

I looked away from him and at the wall stright infornt of me. A wall of another Gym. And i just started talking.

"I was always put into the shadow of my older twinbrother. He is a setter aswell and also really good but not as good as me. But my family doesn't want to understand it. Especially my father. And after henalways said, when i showed him somethin, 'It's not good. It's shit' Or 'Your brother can do it a lot bettre already' I gave up on trying to show him and just praticed on my own. And because they wouldn't come to my games anyways, i could there be fully myself. And well, after the written exam, i were accepted he he wasn't, because he is really stupid when it comes to anything of the court, and i decided to go here so i wouldn't have to play in his shadows anymore, my hole family broke apart and the only one on my side a little is my mother."

I stopped talking. Why am i telling him all that? I just met him. But it felt right. It felt like i knew he would keep it my secret and not tell anyone.

I turned back to Ushijima, who looked shocked. "Wow, looks like you had a really rough life." He said. I nodded and said "Yeah but i decided a long time ago, when i was short before quitting volleyball because of it, I would get as strong as i can and then defeat my brother in a game. And i would show my parents that i am better then they could even imagen me to be."

Ushijima smiled for a short time before his neutral face came back but it looked relly nice and cute. Oh god not again. But before my head could think more like that, he started talking again. Why does his voice sound so nice? Oh my fucking gosh please somebody kill me.

"And I think you could do that best on our team." he said and i thought about it for a short perios. Of course he would be right but i could also destroy my family more. But i don't care right now. That is about what I wanna do and not what anybody else wants me to do.

So i nodded. Ushijima stood up with ease and then just pulled me to my feets. I said a "Thank you" and he nodded. We were having a bigger break after two matches and then we would do the last two. Maybe...

I turned my head to Ushijima and asked "Could we maybe do some spikepractic because i would like to get used to it." Ushijima siad "Of course" and then went off to get the team together.

Only little after, everyone was gathered at my place and Uhsijima told them, what we wanted to do and the were okay with it. 

So we got ready to practice.

---------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you liked this chapter.

I am really sorry for not updating but well, you know, i don't have so much time anymore.

But well, anyways: If you have ideas, fell free to comment them.

See you soon i hope

Your A/N